Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    A month or two ago I started receiving an error message when tring to go to my college's sports website. Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports! (I can't type the address because this is my first post... But it is www cyclones com , with "." between) I had been able to get there in the past & still can from a computer, but from my Sprint Palm Pixi I get an "index_" error & a number showing the number of times I have tried to access the site. Right now it shows me "index_20" and the yellow triangle with an exclamation point in the middle. Football season starts tonight & I'd like to keep up with all the inside scoop... Please help. -thanks.
    This is odd - A lot of forum members using their pixi phones, have been complaining about getting error messages when trying to visit certain website. The Pixi and Pre I believe are both using the same web engine. I might be missing something here.

Remove the batt and see if that could fix the problem.
    It has to do with the website not using standard conventions.

The index with the triangle indicates the Browser was told to download a file called index, but it couldn't.

Happens on the Pre as well, there's probably no way around it.