Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Whenever I try and add a new contact on the original Palm Pre (Bell), I get the message saying "Error: There was an error saving this contact. Please Try again" My default account is set to my Palm Profile. Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?? I tried resyncing my Palm Profile and restarting the phone, I tried uninstalling all my patches, I don't know where else to go from here other than to doctor the phone. I'm running webOS 1.4.5

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I also cannot save any new contacts, getting the same try again message. I have a Sprint Pre.
    Try this

1. Launch Contacts
    2. Select Menu then Preferences & Accounts
    3. Tap entry under “Default Accounts”
    4. Change the default account to something other than what is currently selected
    5. Change the default account back to what it was previously
    6. Back swipe to save the preferences
    7. Try saving a new contact
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Somehow I've tried that 3 times today and it never worked...I just tried it...and it worked!! Everything back to normal, thanks alot!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    The only profile thats there is the palm profile, it doesnt give me the option to change it to my yahoo profile. Need some help.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Deleted my Yahoo acct. & now I can add new contacts. Dont use Yahoo much anyway. Thanx for the help.