1. wxl
    So it is often that I'm reading my Twitter feed, clicking on a @precentral link to the forums or the blog and, sadly, it links to the NON-mobile version of the site, which SUCKS, IMHO. I'd like to edit the URL, but, it's too long, and there's no way to move backwards in the URL (that I know of) outside of backspace-- but then, of course, I don't remember what the rest of the URL was. So, back to being screwed.

Any ideas?

In other news, I cannot for the life of me find the darn "post new thread" link on the mobile version of the forums. Is that because it doesn't exist? (Yes, I'm logged in).
    After you tap on the URL so it becomes editable text, hold down 'Opt' and just drag your finger on the screen to the left or right. Anywhere on the screen is fine - doesn't need to be over the text itself as long as you are holding down 'Opt'.

http://www.precentral.net/move-cursor-text-field

But it is nicer when the links on twitter include the full site and mobile site links.
    Quote Originally Posted by wxl View Post
    In other news, I cannot for the life of me find the darn "post new thread" link on the mobile version of the forums. Is that because it doesn't exist? (Yes, I'm logged in).
    It is there.. The title is new post. (BTW) You should be using the full site on your phone. I use my Pre to do everything here on the forum. (example: Edit>Delete Post>Make a poll>Add avatar or my pic>Post thread>Add signature>Post link>Press the thanks button> Cut, Copy, and Paste> Etc. The mobile site can't do some of these things.
  4. wxl
    @thewbman: I love you
    @RL: I hear ya, but I can switch back easily now. And there's "new posts" bt not "new post." Screenshot?

edit: nevermind. It's "New?"
    Yes: (New?)