Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    Please go back to the basics:

Voice dialing!

Enhancements to the email app. This is a core feature that deserves much more attention.

Better PIM functions that bring the Pre up to speed with the Treo/Centro
    I think a pattern is developing. We could voice dial on the centro, sync to a pc, and it was the best PDA ever.

those are table stakes to the big game.
    Couldn't care less about voice commands, and am fairly happy with the email app and PIM; sure, there's room for improvement and I'll be happy when they do improve them, but it's hardly what I'm looking forward to.

I'm looking forward to having a compass in the new device, so maps applications always point in the "right direction".

I'm looking forward to having a bigger screen with better resolution for RealEstate++.

I'm looking forward like crazy to JustType and Quick Actions!
    if you ever try voice search that works well (read: android) you will be hooked. And with hands free being required in more states, it is becoming necessary. I didn't used to need a swifer, but now we all have them. ;-)
    Voice would be interesting, but I've yet to see something work reliable enough. I've checked androids latest software on Droid 2/X (cant remember which he had) and EVO and neither were silver bullets, but a least they are trying. Sorli...
    ok, I don't know if this is a patch, but I remember on my Centro, when you would open a contact and dial a number or punch up an email address, the centro would take you back to the contact page (now card)...this worked well when i could not reach a contact on a cell phone and needed to then dial a home or work number. In webOS, there are times when the contacts card will open, but it seemed to be less consistant and probably a product of fat thumbs or something.

Anyone want to weigh in on this?
    Todd
    Centro/PRE-Sprint
    +1 for that. To me it's part of the 'get it back to parity with treo/centro as a PDA' pattern that keeps coming up.
    Flash plug-in!!!
    Reading glasses (place the camera over a text and magnify it
    Bigger battery with compatibility with Touchstone
    A pim as powerful as DateBk6, especially the tasks side of things. Please.
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    Camera on both sides of the phone.
    Last edited by SmoothCriminal; 09/06/2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: I wanted to reword it.
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
    File transfers via bluetooth.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    I would love it if Palm could find a way to make apps interact with each other. Say I am in my NewsRoom app and hit a link that goes to a twitter page I would like it to pop open my twitter app of choice. Or I am in the Facebook app and hit a link to an Engadget story it would open up the story in the Engadget app and not the website.

or top notch Google Voice

or top notch visual voice mail
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234