Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    While Workerb33 is working his way down a long list of things he wants.

I would love to see the email app beefed up. Specifically, I want the email app to recognize that when a gmail account is added threaded messaging and labeling is supported for that account. So, what I mean by this is that when I click on my gmail inbox from the email app, I see a list of my newest messages with any associated labels and it tells me the number of messages in that thread. When I click that thread it gives all the messages in that thread. Then I can click on the particular message I want to read. I also want to be able to add labels from my phone that sync back to gmail. If this can be done without making the app laggy and maintain or improve on the aesthetic design it would be amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    One of the most needed, but yet the least noted: To Have The Cursor Follow The Screen.Are we ever going to have that. Huh?
    isn't that fixed in 1.4.5? I thought that was a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    I dont think so. I still have this problem.
    Text input into a web page was supposedly fixed, according to the change-log, but there has been no noticeable difference at all.
    I would like to see home screens and widget support. With cards open, swiping across the screen just moves the cards around so it seems using the gesture area would be an easy way to implement switching home screens. You could have one screen with your cards on it and others with widgets. I feel this would make the OS feel much deeper.

Edit: After watching the meego for tablets video I think having 2 modes might be better. Have a way to switch from "card mode" to a "home mode". This would make it easy to check in on your running apps, and switch between them; or hide your running apps alltogether and have your home screen(s) up with your widgets (or maybe we could add folders). This would give us functionality(cards) and custimizability(home screen).
    Last edited by KJBlauw; 09/02/2010 at 04:29 PM.
    widgets must not increase battery drain.
    Ability to mark (check) multiple e-mails for delete, move, etc.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Ability to mark (check) multiple e-mails for delete, move, etc.
    Same for pictures.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Voice Dialing. Lots of people driving and trying to dial. Voice Dialing.
    Nope, I'm typing right now on my pre, and still have to be moving the screen to find the cursor. (This Suck)
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    I'll put in another vote for updating the PIM apps to match the features of the old PalmOS apps. It isn't as exciting as some other ideas but it is my number one item.
    An Office Suite. (on device editing)

@workerb33 - I think that you may have exceeded your allowance.
    If possible, better battery consumption. Spell check like on Internet Explorer.
    Flash?
    Out of the box theme customization. I should be able to pick a background, pick app background or scrims.

Also customization of notifications. I want to be able to delete emails from notifications, but only delete the one its showing me, and not the 5 others behind it that I dont know what they are. Also have some choices as to where and how they appear, and give priority to certain ones.
    User- and application-accessible read/write access to remote filesystems (ftp client, network shares, etc.)
    a working gps
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    I dont think so. I still have this problem.
    well I can't get 1.4.5 yet. So count your blessings. LOL
    I would love it if the web browser had the option to save log on information.
    some sort of feature to quickly and easily transfer files from one webos device to another wirelssly . I want to be able to transfer pictures or emails drafts,etc to my wifes pre my future tablet by bumping' or swiping them onto each other and not emailing or connecting a cord.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast