1.    #1  
    Palm's auto backup runs @ 10:24 for me each morning. My machine slows to a crawl while this is going. I thought manually selecting another time would change the daily time, but no. Is there a way to adjust or change when Backup runs?

Thanks in advance
    there is no way to change the backup time as far as I know...

Mine backups everynight at 10pm.... well even when I do manual backup it doesnt slow down my pre so i don't know why u have that kind of issue
    You can try to disable it and have it remove the onlinebackup and then enable it in the night, maybe that works.
    is the time on your phone correct? Sound like you are twelve hours off.

you should pm hardbeatz to make sure the timezone info is correct in your profile
    A while back, Hardbeatz posted that Palm sets the time of the backup to suit its needs.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2429076
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Several times, when my backup had not worked for a day or so, I manually forced a backup. Ever since then, that has been my new backup time. Try it, at the time you prefer and let us know if that works for you too.
    I hope these little glitches one day will be sorted out.(Annoying)
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottw911 View Post
    Several times, when my backup had not worked for a day or so, I manually forced a backup. Ever since then, that has been my new backup time. Try it, at the time you prefer and let us know if that works for you too.
    As I had said, unfortunately this did not work. It seemed to make sense but the following day it was back to am. However, I did not try disabling it. I may wait a day and re-enable it and see if that helps.
    As for thing slowing down my phone, it seems that windspeed can cause my phone to freeze. I restart a few times a day. I figured it was stuck trying to get data from the net or something, or the dozen or so patches I installed, but it's getting worse. Even UberKernel isn't getting past this.

I am ordering a new phone anyway, so maybe it will set a new time when I re-enable it. The C and I and option keys are not working properly. One of these days, hopefully before the warranty expires, I might get one with a working keyboard, lol
    I wish Palm would fix the bug where the backup just suddenly stops working. This happens to me constantly.