1.    #1  
    got a question...can I have two Pre's using the same email account. I want to get the wife one but I remember on initial setup for profile it asked for an email address. Is this email attached to the profile? If so I have to make another email account right?
    I believe you do, I just got a replacement phone today and when I put my email addy in the phone it asked me to make sure I had everything off the old phone prior to finalizing on the new one. Maybe use the wife's?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne173 View Post
    got a question...can I have two Pre's using the same email account. I want to get the wife one but I remember on initial setup for profile it asked for an email address. Is this email attached to the profile? If so I have to make another email account right?
    Your profile account "ID" is your email address. So yes another e-mail address is required.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  4.    #4  
    thx....had to make sure. Couldn't remember how the first set went. Thx again.