1.    #1  
    I haven't found any comments on this specifically....

I have noticed that if I leave a calendar notification/reminder on the screen, my battery dies very rapidly. With the phone in airplane mode, a notification on the screen seems to kill the battery in 6-8 hours (maybe less). If I disable notifications and leave the phone in airplane mode, the battery drops only ~ 5-10% in 6-8 hours.

It looks like pulseaudio, mediaserver, and LunaSysMgr are all pretty active while the notificaiton is on the screen. (I left top running before a notification appeared so I could see what was going on.)

Has anyone else seen this? Perhaps it is well-known and I am missing it in my searches.
    I seem to have observed the same issue. I just thought that it was the case after I installed the Uber Calendar hack. Also, I have noticed that with a calendar notification/reminder on the screen, when I wake up in the morning the phone is not charged completely.
    A little batt history: These batteries that we're using sucks. Once the phone is using > regardless of what has been added to the phone, the batt seem to die the same way.(IMHO) Until they make better batteries.. We'll be getting the same result in cosumption. :[
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    I seem to have observed the same issue. I just thought that it was the case after I installed the Uber Calendar hack. Also, I have noticed that with a calendar notification/reminder on the screen, when I wake up in the morning the phone is not charged completely.
    .......overcharge protection...
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --