View Poll Results: Are you finished with Palm or is webOS 2.0 enough to keep you satisfied?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am all for the Pre 2 and webOS 2.0!!!

78 44.57%
  • Hardware on Pre 2 is the same as the original Pre but I love webOS 2.0!

73 41.71%
  • I want the Pre 2 but webOS 2.0 still needs some major work before I will be satisfied

9 5.14%
  • I'm done with Palm! WebOS 2.0 isn't enough to keep me satisfied.

15 8.57%
Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1656616263646566676869 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1365
    Yeah I definitely want webOS 2.1 right now.

The real question is whether the Pre and Pixi will be getting webOS 2.2. Apparently, the Veer and Pre 3 are launching with those versions.
    ... Where is my 2.1 update for my Pre and Pre Plus? Going to need that to hold out until the new devices are in Canada, which I'm sure will be later than US.

Palm's website has long mentioned 2.0 "in the coming months", but Jon mentioned they are at 2.1 already!
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 02/09/2011 at 02:38 PM.
    Don't worry. We'll get it in the coming months. That quote is very agitating now.....
    Huge bummer, guess it will be available "in the coming months".

Palm forgot Apple's golden rule: instant gratification. If there was no new hardware to buy today, they should at least have given us webOS 2.1
    The Developer is the Customer - Richard Kerris

John Kneeland | Community & Developer Relations | Palm GBU | Hewlett-Packard Company

Feel free to reach out to me! john.kneeland (at) palm
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I was hopeful we'd get an update announcement, but I can't say I'm surprised. Of course, I don't think there was ANYTHING today that really matched up with everyone's expectations.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Maybe it will come out with the Pre3...

.... this summer. Bleah, they blew it with that delay. "in the coming weeks" my ****. I can't believe they repeated Palms mistake with the initial Pre release delay.
    So wondering if Sprint Pre minus users are still going to get the update to webOS 2.0 or 2.1 now. Nothing was said in the event and I don't see the original webOS 2.0 coming to the Pre on the Hp site anymore.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    Hello some other brand.
    Yeah...the new hardware is nice, but when are you going to make your loyal pre users happy??? Just so we can stop hitting the update app 1000x a day.
    Can't believe they didn't even mention the current Pre owners....

Especially since we might be their only hope for a customer base!
    Fail
    What's even more puzzling is, it seems like they now have removed the references to webOS 2 coming on the old devices' product pages.

That box for webOS 2.0 is gone.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    What's even more puzzling is, it seems like they now have removed the references to webOS 2 coming on the old devices' product pages.

Holy crap, you're right. An optimist would say that's because they're planning on releasing the update today. I think all the optimism I had for WebOS died during today's press event, though. Not cool.
    Have we been lied too? No webOS 2.0 anywhere on the palm.com website for the old devices. If I don't get 2.0 on my pre-minus, its over for HP/Palm.
    Crap...all crap...
    Ya, that is what makes this update so doubtful. I think I will email HP about this.
    *** HP?! Where is our update?!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post

I have the feeling HP decided not to update the older devices to 2.0 ...
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lsuinhouston View Post
    Have we been lied too? No webOS 2.0 anywhere on the palm.com website for the old devices. If I don't get 2.0 on my pre-minus, its over for HP/Palm.
    ditto. although i'm not thrilled about the pre 3 either.

the touchpad on the other hand looks wonderful