View Poll Results: Are you finished with Palm or is webOS 2.0 enough to keep you satisfied?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am all for the Pre 2 and webOS 2.0!!!

78 44.57%
  • Hardware on Pre 2 is the same as the original Pre but I love webOS 2.0!

73 41.71%
  • I want the Pre 2 but webOS 2.0 still needs some major work before I will be satisfied

9 5.14%
  • I'm done with Palm! WebOS 2.0 isn't enough to keep me satisfied.

15 8.57%
Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 485354555657585960616263 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1365
    if the big announcement in February is that WebOS 2.0 is released, I'll be ticked. They already had a big huge announcement deal about it, months ago. They should release it to us NOW, so that it will build hype for their announcement. That's my 0.2 cents
    I just got off the phone with an at&t customer service rep who told me that she received an email, this morning, about WebOS 2.0 being rolled out to the Pre and Pixi.

Unfortunately the email didn't have a date as to when...At least they are actually going to be pushing it out instead of ignoring Pre and Pixi users.
    Global Posts
    987 Global Posts
    I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    That is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.

Quote Originally Posted by webOS 2.x
    I'm not dead yet. I think I'll go for a walk.
    Quote Originally Posted by bergeronjc View Post
    That is awesome
    It is WAY too cliche for my tastes.
    Needs more sea salt, tastes better.

Quote Originally Posted by bergeronjc View Post
    I just got off the phone with an at&t customer service rep who told me that she received an email, this morning, about WebOS 2.0 being rolled out to the Pre and Pixi.

Unfortunately the email didn't have a date as to when...At least they are actually going to be pushing it out instead of ignoring Pre and Pixi users.
    Were you concerned? Palm has said for months that it was coming to Pre and Pixi users.
    you guys are hilarious.

if att's response brings grains of salt, I can't imagine what vzw's would bring...
    Unicorns and rainbows
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    lol
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    in the coming....days?
    <<threads merged>>
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Were you concerned? Palm has said for months that it was coming to Pre and Pixi users.
    But AT&T itself takes forever to approve upgrades.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    so what are the major upgrades for 2.0 besides flash
    Quote Originally Posted by kanaka View Post
    Anyone have an idea how much stuff from the Homebrew community was incorporated into webOS 2.0?
    The thing I've seen reported that jumped out at me was the ability to name and add launcher pages. I'm sure there are more, but I don't recall them at the moment. Anyone here with a better memory than I have?
    the biggest feature I am waiting for is voice! but there is also the better search function and stacked cards that I can think of right away
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    The thing I've seen reported that jumped out at me was the ability to name and add launcher pages. I'm sure there are more, but I don't recall them at the moment. Anyone here with a better memory than I have?
    1. Add/Rename pages to launcher

2. Add categories to universal search

3. Theme changes in launcher

4. Virtual keyboard

5. API use
    Quote Originally Posted by GTAFan9999 View Post
    1. Add/Rename pages to launcher already exists
    2. Add categories to universal searchalready exists

3. Theme changes in launcher

4. Virtual keyboard already exists

5. API use
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --