View Poll Results: Are you finished with Palm or is webOS 2.0 enough to keep you satisfied?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am all for the Pre 2 and webOS 2.0!!!

78 44.57%
  • Hardware on Pre 2 is the same as the original Pre but I love webOS 2.0!

73 41.71%
  • I want the Pre 2 but webOS 2.0 still needs some major work before I will be satisfied

9 5.14%
  • I'm done with Palm! WebOS 2.0 isn't enough to keep me satisfied.

15 8.57%
Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 465152535455565758596061 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1365
    Quote Originally Posted by jvilly92 View Post
    what?
    In other words

And I meant people think we're insane for switching phones.

Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    In other words

And I meant people think we're insane for switching phones.

Posted from my eVo!

not insane, just crazy....
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    o yea i know the pixi sucks and i got bored of it in a couple of months. i just wanted to know if 2.0 was out yet to fool around with it and see what it is like.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    jvilly92's threads suck
    Hard to post something good about the Pixi right haha
    Perhaps both?

Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    not insane, just crazy....

Posted from my eVo!
    Being crazy keeps me sane

Evo-lution
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    IOW: He's another one of us that you will all now dub as insane!

Posted from my eVo!
    In the membrane?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    <thread merged>
    hey whats going on merging mod ? how are ya ?? ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    To those of you that switched did you retain your old Palm device or got rid of it altogether? I switched from a Pre minus->Nexus One->iPhone 3GS->Pre+->iPhone 4 and i'm wondering what to do with my Pre+ now even more so given the impending Feb 9th announcements.
    Its been almost 3 months and I sold my pre 2 weeks ago. My daughters boyfriend got a pre in perfect condition,even looked new. Hard case with ts cut out,leather pre case,touch stone dock,charger,extra battery,extra back cover and original pouch,all for fifty bucks.

Evo-lution
    Mine is sitting here for an emergency back up and so I can help my son when needed.

Posted from my eVo!
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    Hmm...I might just throw it on eBay and see how much it fetches
    ugh...so, when is webOS 2.0 coming out??? hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by vtboyarc View Post
    ugh...so, when is webOS 2.0 coming out??? hahaha
    It's already out, 2.0 and 2.0.1, for Pre2, of course
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoes View Post
    No, adobe has given flash to Palm months ago, but they are not releasing 2.0 to us which HAS flash. So it's Hp's fault. I don't care much, I will jump ship in some months when I can upgrade to an Android. I don't care much what they announce in one month, because I have lost trust in Hp. Who tells me, that if I buy the new "superdevice" that this phone will get updates? Perhaps I have to buy in 6 months again a WebOS device to have the new firmware. No buddy, I don't want that, buying an Android device gives me the opportunity to flash a custom rom on it to have the newest firmware and no more promisses, I will have Flash, I will have Apps, I will have great hardware. Not in the comming months.... If Hp brings 1-2 years great soft-and hardware I will switch back (perhaps), but until then I don't believe them anymore, just promises and nothing more.
    Sorry guy, you just are mistaken. HP never "promised" you anything. They bought Palm, but Palm didn't even promise you Adobe. FWIW, Android didn't have Flash when it was "promised" either, so you are not trading a promise braker (by your standards) for a promise keeper.

The version of Flash that Palm has is dependent on WebOS 2 or greater. That is not available as an OTA for the older devices (yet). They're working on it. It's coming.
    I thought 2.0 was only ready for the pres? Because in latest news I haven't seen 2.X on a pixi yet. Maybe they're giving pixi users a different feature because pixis won't get flash. Flash Lite I suppose?
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    It's already out, 2.0 and 2.0.1, for Pre2, of course
    So strange that it is out, yet they don't want to release it to older devices.
    from what I saw, 2.0 runs on a pre and pre+. They should release it to them since it appears to be ready to go. I bet the pixi will get it a long time after due to weaker hardware specs.
    sorry if this has been answered i haven't found it in my searches.
    does webos 2.0 stop rearranging your cards when launching apps?

for example, i have all my cards in an order that makes sense to me. i get an email and tap the notification to open the email. instead of sliding over to my open email application it opens it up at the end of all the apps. same for sms, you get an sms and i have sorted my cards the way i like, tapping the sms notification will rearrange the cards and move the sms card to the end.

it would make sense to me the app is already open and you have the ability to rearrange them to an order that you like, why would tapping a notification rearrange your apps?

and if webos 2.0 doesn't operate this way, is there anyway to make it operate that way? or make my 1.4.5 pre+ operate in this way?