View Poll Results: Are you finished with Palm or is webOS 2.0 enough to keep you satisfied?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am all for the Pre 2 and webOS 2.0!!!

78 44.57%
  • Hardware on Pre 2 is the same as the original Pre but I love webOS 2.0!

73 41.71%
  • I want the Pre 2 but webOS 2.0 still needs some major work before I will be satisfied

9 5.14%
  • I'm done with Palm! WebOS 2.0 isn't enough to keep me satisfied.

15 8.57%
Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1365
    No, adobe has given flash to Palm months ago, but they are not releasing 2.0 to us which HAS flash. So it's Hp's fault. I don't care much, I will jump ship in some months when I can upgrade to an Android. I don't care much what they announce in one month, because I have lost trust in Hp. Who tells me, that if I buy the new "superdevice" that this phone will get updates? Perhaps I have to buy in 6 months again a WebOS device to have the new firmware. No buddy, I don't want that, buying an Android device gives me the opportunity to flash a custom rom on it to have the newest firmware and no more promisses, I will have Flash, I will have Apps, I will have great hardware. Not in the comming months.... If Hp brings 1-2 years great soft-and hardware I will switch back (perhaps), but until then I don't believe them anymore, just promises and nothing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoes View Post
    No, adobe has given flash to Palm months ago, but they are not releasing 2.0 to us which HAS flash. So it's Hp's fault. I don't care much, I will jump ship in some months when I can upgrade to an Android. I don't care much what they announce in one month, because I have lost trust in Hp. Who tells me, that if I buy the new "superdevice" that this phone will get updates? Perhaps I have to buy in 6 months again a WebOS device to have the new firmware. No buddy, I don't want that, buying an Android device gives me the opportunity to flash a custom rom on it to have the newest firmware and no more promisses, I will have Flash, I will have Apps, I will have great hardware. Not in the comming months.... If Hp brings 1-2 years great soft-and hardware I will switch back (perhaps), but until then I don't believe them anymore, just promises and nothing more.
    i am just guessing here but the product that adobe has released to HP probably work on 2.0 because the hardware that they are putting it on is "stronger" that the original pre -- this is really not a topic of this thread and there is already a whiny thread about this crap but i believe that if you have not installed a custom kernel into your pre or + then you probably don't have a chance in hell of running flash -- this is probably what a lot of the issue with releasing 2.0 to legacy devices is. a stock kernel running pre is a pathetic device at best and cannot truly deliver the performance that people expect from their device when the update comes out -- the new feature will be bogging down all of the stock phones and causing a long line of WEBOS 2.0 sucks threads --- if there is a delay then it is because they are trying to get it right -- my point was the it was adobe who chose to "promise" you that your phone could display flash and now everyone is pointing fingers at palm -- just because adobe released it to palm doesn't mean it works -- and that it works on legacy devices at all.. don't you think that if the world was all hershey's kissed and candied apples they would have released it already? there is no good business reason why it would not be in your hands if it was not viable -- i mean what ever suspense that could be built has long since passed on to anger.. angry customers are never good for your success --- look to adobe as the dog in all of this ----it is like you mom gave you a piece of mac os to run on the windows computer you bought -- did she give you the wrong stuff or did you by the wrong hardware??? hmmmm maybe it is your fault for buying palm in the first place -- should have bought an i- phone -- those guys are enjoying there flash right now -- or are they???? ---again and for the last time this is adobe's problem
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    you dont have to wait anymore. just download the unofficial ver of webos 2 to see what youll be getting when the do release the official version.

its worth playing with but i dont think the official version will be worth the hype or wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by c_legaspi View Post
    you dont have to wait anymore. just download the unofficial ver of webos 2 to see what youll be getting when the do release the official version.

its worth playing with but i dont think the official version will be worth the hype or wait.
    where the frapp would you get that?
    also, why hasn't there been any news about webOS 2 on the pixi? we know it's coming, but I haven't seen any pics, videos, or heard any info..
    dont know abut webos 2 for the pixi just yet but here it is for the pre plus. its in the comments section on how and where to get it. webOS 2.0 poses for video on Pre Plus | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    I really want to be back on the webOS come february. I have an evo. I LOVE the hardware. It trumps everything. EXCEPT the webOS UI. I really really want my webOS notifications back, and my calendar sync, and all-in-one chat.

I really want to to come back to webOS but I'm not gonna do it if they're gonna produce ****ty hardware. Once bitten (almost literally, you ever use sprint nav for a while?), twice shy, ya know.
    I love lolcats
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    is this out for the pixi yet
    Nope. There is no official release date.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    <<edited>>
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 01/09/2011 at 09:32 PM.
    Surprising to see someone that knows about webOS 2.0 and also, at the same time... not know if it's out and not know that it is scheduled to be delivered "in the coming months", considering the amount of months that it has been talked about on here.......just sayin'
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    i use to always be on this thread but i changed to the Dinc so i came back to see if it was out yet
    Quote Originally Posted by jvilly92 View Post
    i use to always be on this thread but i changed to the Dinc so i came back to see if it was out yet
    Dinc?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    droid incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Dinc?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Droid Incredible
    IOW: He's another one of us that you will all now dub as insane!

Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post

Posted from my eVo!
    what?
    jvilly92's threads suck

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    wow haha
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post

Posted from my eVo!
    +1
    ha !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->