View Poll Results: Are you finished with Palm or is webOS 2.0 enough to keep you satisfied?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am all for the Pre 2 and webOS 2.0!!!

78 44.57%
  • Hardware on Pre 2 is the same as the original Pre but I love webOS 2.0!

73 41.71%
  • I want the Pre 2 but webOS 2.0 still needs some major work before I will be satisfied

9 5.14%
  • I'm done with Palm! WebOS 2.0 isn't enough to keep me satisfied.

15 8.57%
Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1365
    Quote Originally Posted by kanaka View Post
    Wasn't the last rumour stating a debut date of March as webOS 2.1?
    No, the last rumor was that it was coming out Christmas day.

That wasn't true though. I don't put much stock in the March date either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk3lleton View Post
    I had a dream that webOS 2.0 will release for Sprint on Friday. Don't be surprised if this comes true, I'm a psychic
    lol..I tend to think that this is just as probable as any other *rumor* we've heard so far...
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    I guarantee you will doctor it back to 1.4.5. I have try webos 2.0 in my pre. I don't think the upgrade could outweight the missing of those very good patches. And the most important patch is the overclock. Without 1g overclock, it is too slow to feel good.
    Imagine if it was possible to hack a pre 2 to 2Ghz. Not possible i bet.
    what good is 2.0 on a POS cheap hardware with a battery that lasts 2 hours?
    Quote Originally Posted by rock9hard View Post
    Fair point,but! I still want it.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Is 2.0 even ready yet?

HP might be able to improve Palm's reputation by under-promising and over-delivering. It's seems to be opposite right now.
    its ready. its amazing.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    I just got the AT&T palm pre plus. Where do you get the Pre 2 from? Do tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by thane777 View Post
    I just got the AT&T palm pre plus. Where do you get the Pre 2 from? Do tell.
    Directly from HP/Palm
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    hurry palm 2.0!
    I asked o2 Germany (the Pre carrier in Germany) over twitter yesterday when the want to release 2.0 and they said:
    "Unfortunately there is no date for the 2.0 Upadate from Palm. We can just wait."
    1 months ago they said "likely January"......nice..NOT
    Waiting is HPalm Buissness.... And now they let us wait till Febuary 9th. After that they will say first half of 2011 and so on. untill there is a webos 3.x out.... then we will get our update to 2.0 or 2.1

Like Playbook and other Tablets copy webos, i hope they copy webos for smartphones too...
    Question for Pre 2 owners... do you have an "Add an Account" button in the Pre 2 Phone Preferences?

I think that's where the Skype plugin should go.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by huso81 View Post
    Waiting is HPalm Buissness.... And now they let us wait till Febuary 9th. After that they will say first half of 2011 and so on. untill there is a webos 3.x out.... then we will get our update to 2.0 or 2.1

Like Playbook and other Tablets copy webos, i hope they copy webos for smartphones too...
    It's nice that we get an actual date too. But will we have to delete all of our patches because one of mine is the "Advanced launcher config."
    going by the start of the flash anticipation thread, it might be two years from now.
    Quote Originally Posted by rock9hard View Post
    None at all. You should switch phones if you have that problem (and should switch forums as well).

Hope you don't mind if those of us that don't have that problem keep discussing the device we like, and that is setting the standard for OTA upgrades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon no h View Post
    Is 2.0 even ready yet?

HP might be able to improve Palm's reputation by under-promising and over-delivering. It's seems to be opposite right now.
    Really? What have they promised recently, and then not delivered as promised?
    A few years ago Palm promised us flash on our pre's. S where is it.
    And for those saying palm brought the promised flash with the pre 2, i say, if i have to buy an other palm device to get the promised thing of palm. I would prefere to buy an android device or the playbook, and would never buy a palm device again.

I think feb.9 will be a funny day, they will announce a pre 2 for some mobile careers. And then Palm will talk and talk and talk about the technology they have and how great they are and the super printer quality of their android based printer.

Oh man, waiting all the time makes me hate palm...
    Quote Originally Posted by huso81 View Post
    A few years ago Palm promised us flash on our pre's. S where is it.
    And for those saying palm brought the promised flash with the pre 2, i say, if i have to buy an other palm device to get the promised thing of palm. I would prefere to buy an android device or the playbook, and would never buy a palm device again.

I think feb.9 will be a funny day, they will announce a pre 2 for some mobile careers. And then Palm will talk and talk and talk about the technology they have and how great they are and the super printer quality of their android based printer.

Oh man, waiting all the time makes me hate palm...
    i believe that it was ADOBE that previewed flash on your phone -- go take this out on them
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch