View Poll Results: Are you finished with Palm or is webOS 2.0 enough to keep you satisfied?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am all for the Pre 2 and webOS 2.0!!!

78 44.57%
  • Hardware on Pre 2 is the same as the original Pre but I love webOS 2.0!

73 41.71%
  • I want the Pre 2 but webOS 2.0 still needs some major work before I will be satisfied

9 5.14%
  • I'm done with Palm! WebOS 2.0 isn't enough to keep me satisfied.

15 8.57%
Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 384344454647484950515253 58 ... LastLast
    Don't forget the people with the "unlocked" GSM pre 2. If you're wondering, only AT@T customers can get the pre 2 because verizon and sprint run of CDAA not GSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoes View Post
    i asked o2 germany by twitter. They answer: most likely january :-(
    by o2online_de (twitter)

@huxit webOS2.0 kommt vorr. Q1/2011. Das Pre2 wird es bei und nicht geben (BM)

probably Q1/2011, no pre2
    Quote Originally Posted by huso81 View Post
    Actually, the pre 2 was released but here in Germany there is no career supporting it, so you can't get it with an 2 years contract. So no one who is going to vodafone or o2 or so would see something about a pre2...

So the people who would take advantage of webos2.0 are the normal pre or pixi users.
    WebOS 2 is going to be available for other devices.
    in coming months.... Thanks to palm that they get sure we die with waiting
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    Come on -- REALLY? this is the same thread that starts with the anticipated release of any update. The same crap posts with threats attached from the same people that never left when the 1.4 update took a while to release it will come when it does - that is all
    Yes, really.

I'd have been gone long ago if I didn't have a 2 year contract. All I ever wanted was this stinkin' phone to perform CLOSE its competition. I buy a lot of electronics...and this buy was one of my biggest flubs.
    Ready for 2.0 to be ready.
    I hope that webos2 will be available faster than HTC was rolling out its Hero 2.1 update
    It's still kinda sad that were still in v1 and the pre 2 isn't even availibe for all networks worldwide except SFR in France. It's also annoying how palm keeps trying to increase their hype for webOS 2.0 by talking about it all the time. But when it comes to a release date, palm or hp or the network keeps their mouths shut. I want to use stacks. Anyway, we're all ready for 2.0 and we expect it before 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixi is bad4U View Post
    It's still kinda sad that were still in v1 and the pre 2 isn't even availibe for all networks worldwide except SFR in France. It's also annoying how palm keeps trying to increase their hype for webOS 2.0 by talking about it all the time. But when it comes to a release date, palm or hp or the network keeps their mouths shut. I want to use stacks. Anyway, we're all ready for 2.0 and we expect it before 2011.
    Release date? It's out! The release date has come and gone, and the software is out.

The OTA update is what we're waiting on. It's coming.
    In the comming months
    HP is starting to become ridiculous
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Release date? It's out! The release date has come and gone, and the software is out.

The OTA update is what we're waiting on. It's coming.
    thanks for the correction. But either way around, they still keep their mouths shut about the OTA Update, but the keep droning about webOS 2.0 features. Just give us the update already. Less that 1/6 of palm users have 2.0.
    Does anyone know yet if there are any intentions to release the new Plam Pre 2 to Sprint? From the screen shots and video's I have seen at this point everything is At&T...
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

In the comming months perhaps

(Another answer: I don't think so)
    When i hear coming months, I think of "it's not coming and you're all doomed to 1.4.5 forever!" *cut to evil laugh from hp/Palm*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boopop View Post
    O2 UK told me I'd "have to speak to palm" about the release of 2.0...confusing =/
    The message from the o2 admin on this thread on the O2 IRL Palm forum says they haven't received 2.0 from Palm yet (29/11) and that 2.0 won't be released before Christmas. This makes me think that they need at least a month after they receive it to validate a release.

O2 IRL always released webos updates with O2 UK... so it aint lookin good for 2010.

Gx
    Aww man.........
    Hello everyone,

where can I download and how can I install web os 2.0 for the palm pre?
    I'm still using version 1.4.5. Is it possible to update?

Please explain in a simple way, I'm German.

Greets,

dancehalljunkie
    Everyone has it already.
    The trick is to press the Updates icon approximately 1000 times in 1 hour.
    damn, the display broke after the 999th press
    okay, thanks