View Poll Results: Are you finished with Palm or is webOS 2.0 enough to keep you satisfied?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am all for the Pre 2 and webOS 2.0!!!

78 44.57%
  • Hardware on Pre 2 is the same as the original Pre but I love webOS 2.0!

73 41.71%
  • I want the Pre 2 but webOS 2.0 still needs some major work before I will be satisfied

9 5.14%
  • I'm done with Palm! WebOS 2.0 isn't enough to keep me satisfied.

15 8.57%
Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I don't think it's been submitted to the carriers yet. I think palm usually announces when the carriers have an update.
    Look whos agreeing with me now lol.
    yep. The difference is that before you were posting speculation as if they were facts.
    hmmmm, I have so much to say but can't say... Where is dbdoinit to misdirect this thread??? I wish I knew the English version of the llama breeding call... Where is dbdoinit?
    I'm wondering whether or ot it's been submitted yet. Apparently, exhibition mode is being rolled out with the updates to the current hardware. If that feature is finished, then why wouldn't it have been in the 2.0.1 update?...
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    hmmmm, I have so much to say but can't say... Where is dbdoinit to misdirect this thread??? I wish I knew the English version of the llama breeding call... Where is dbdoinit?
    Here you go:
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    no, it's dbdoinit... He's a certified llama. In fact he may be the llama that molested my gf, now wife, and I have video proof... Maybe... Lol, ltm, ltm
    Okay, okay, the check is in the mail.
    OP-

They didn't throw us anything last Christmas, but just so you know (because somebody brought it up), there HAVE BEEN updates on Saturdays before.

The day of the week is NOT an issue.

*And now, back to loving my EVO.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Palm's Buzz DEPT hasn't contacted me yet, but I'll be in Asia again starting Dec 31st.
    No fair being first a second time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I don't think it's been submitted to the carriers yet. I think palm usually announces when the carriers have an update.
    well what the hell are they waiting for? Palm's business model is so flawed. They're always behind. I think i might get a droid the next time around. Palm has webOS 2.0...SO GIVE IT TO THE CARRIERS ALREADY! What could they possibly be waiting for?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loosh11 View Post
    well what the hell are they waiting for? Palm's business model is so flawed. They're always behind. I think i might get a droid the next time around. Palm has webOS 2.0...SO GIVE IT TO THE CARRIERS ALREADY! What could they possibly be waiting for?!
    LOL, happens with every update, "I'm leaving Palm". Go already.

ET
    I am ready for 2.0.
    I heard sprint was having issues with the update and were also focusing on droid 2.3 which is due in dec and webos 2.0 won't come till after the holdidays in the form of 2.0.?...
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy2000 View Post
    I heard sprint was having issues with the update and were also focusing on droid 2.3 which is due in dec and webos 2.0 won't come till after the holdidays in the form of 2.0.?...
    Where did you hear that? And why does it matter if they're focusing on droid 2.3? Don't they have have teams of people that test this stuff? I mean thought they could test more than 1 OS at a time.
    I heard it from a sprint rep.. I know I know but he's also the same guy that hooked me up with 1.4.5 a week before it was officially released. I believe him cause he hasn't led me astray yet. As far as the droid thing goes I don't know. But I do agree that they should have teams testing os's .
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I'm hoping for both... 2.3 for the EVO and 2.0 for the Pre.
    I already got my real presents.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    I heard it from a sprint rep.. I know I know but he's also the same guy that hooked me up with 1.4.5 a week before it was officially released. I believe him cause he hasn't led me astray yet. As far as the droid thing goes I don't know. But I do agree that they should have teams testing os's .
    Well I guess if it's coming out after the holidays thats not so bad...provided that time frame is correct.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I'm anticipating some distasteful UI changes that the homebrewn community hopefully will be able to fix.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    Dear HP-Palm,

If I don't get flash soon, you will lose me as a customer forever.

I Love my Palm Pre on Sprint but I have been patient enough for long enough!!

Jim J.
    Hey Hp/Palm, keep sleeping. Perhaps you could bring a downgrade of the OS next time instead of an upgrade, that should go faster. >>>Hp announces WebOS 1.2, it comes out NOW<<< When do they announce 2.0? I think it was the first septermber week. So only 3 months later and no update yet. Nice time frame.
    So I have not been able to find anything online in regards to the New Palm Pre 2 so far it looks like it will be released to At&t, Does anyone know if Sprint will be getting the the new Plam Pre?
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!