1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a real good, quick video that will introduce webos to someone. In my E-Commerce and Enterprise Computing class my professor mentioned that we will be using the SDK for Android later in the semester. I want to show her what webos is and how easy it is to develop for webos (in an attempt to learn how to port apps from android to webos or just to learn to develop for webos).

If there is anything good you guys know of please post it up!
    there are a bunch of user-made commercials done for a contest on webOSroundup. You can search for a thread about that hear, and webOSroundup, or on youtube.. some of them are REALLY good because they focus on how it works.

The best might be the one that shows a Pre next to an iPhone and how much easier a task is on the Pre as the demo shows them doing the same task.

there are also some decent demos on the palm site. check the app catalog because I think they might have put them all in an app to make them easy to find.

go get em!
  3.    #3  
    cool thanks!
  5.    #5  
    i'm kinda trying to find a video that shows why webos is beter than the iphone and Android.

And maybe describing how apps are made and how easy. Maybe something about the programming languages used.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    i'm kinda trying to find a video that shows why webos is beter than the iphone and Android.

And maybe describing how apps are made and how easy. Maybe something about the programming languages used.
    Just show them the articles about Apple fighting against jailbreaking and saying it voids the warrranty, whereas a webOS phone basically is the perfect phone for hacking, homebrewing, and customization.

In fact, one of the most popular iPhone hacks is to put a user interface on the iPhone that is just like webOS. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Here they are on iOS4 and they just now added the ability for the user to change the wallpaper...

look around u-tube. there is a side-by-side video showing both phones doing the same task to show how much easier and more powerful webOS is.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  7.    #7  
    thanks!