1.    #1  
    So I am new to this as I just discovered about this website yesterday..anyway I followed all the directions and installed webos and got as far as downloading the music player...when i hit install it says no device found...i have restarted my computer as well as reinstalled the novacom...can someone please help me
    Quote Originally Posted by kcollins1112 View Post
    So I am new to this as I just discovered about this website yesterday..anyway I followed all the directions and installed webos and got as far as downloading the music player...when i hit install it says no device found...i have restarted my computer as well as reinstalled the novacom...can someone please help me
    Hi, kcollins1112.
    welcome.. I take it that you want to use webosQI. Make sure you're phone is in developer mode. Press webos20090606, and restart the device. Also make sure palm novacomd is active on your computer.

Good Luck.
    Last edited by RL; 08/30/2010 at 10:07 AM.
    Make sure you are in developer mode... Edit...Or do what RL said
  4.    #4  
    I am in developer mode
  5.    #5  
    I downloaded the music player just to see if it works and it downloaded it to the installer..however I hit install and it says no device found...and its really confusing me..it happens when i go to tools and hit preware or tweaks
    Quote Originally Posted by kcollins1112 View Post
    I am in developer mode
    Then on your PC. Palm novacomd (usb) isn't enable. (Palm driver)
  7.    #7  
    Ok how would I enable that
    Here you go :Palm PalmConnect USB Port Driver Download. You can also check in Add/Remove in control panel. Once it has download.

Note: Also, after doing all that.. Restart PC, and delete and re-download webosQI.

Best of luck.