1.    #1  
    my palm pre plus (verizon -- webOS 1.4.1.1) wasn't downloading apps from the app store anymore, so i followed the instructions and i did the Erase Data and Reset phone option under Device Info.

I synced all of my accounts and data with the newly booted phone and i can now download apps from the store. The strange thing is that all of my music, pictures, videos, etc. were still on my phone after the boot. I thought this stuff was supposed to be erased and re-loaded manually?

The problem is that when i try to get back into developer mode -- either using upupdowndown... or webos20090606 -- nothing shows up. It used to show up before i restarted the phone.

What could possibly be the problem??
  2.    #2  
    i don't know if this is the best fix for it, but i used the webOS Doctor just now and i can now see Developer Mode when i use either code. strange.
    Something has corrupt some files.. Before doing a doc which seem logical at this point. Run a webos repair utility to see if it could fix any modified or missing file(s). Here is the link: http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html

Good Luck.