1.    #1  
    Were are sms settings like sms message centre number, sms report settings etc?
    Where are internet connection settings - APN, username, password?
    Where can I change sms message alert sound?
    Where do I change how often gmail should check for emails?
    Where are camera settings like resolution etc?

Its 1.4.5, o2 UK.

What now? No idea what that is all about. Perhaps it's GSM stuff or somehting we don;t really do here in NA.

From the Messaging App - Click "Messaging" in the upper left corner, Click "Pref & Accounts." Under "New Message" make sure "Show Notifications" is on and then set the alert to "Ringtone" and choose the one you want.

From the e-mail application - Click "email" in the upper left conner and then click "Pref & Accounts." Select the account in question and change the setting under "Sync" to your disired setting. Swipe back to save changes.

There are none
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by depo View Post

Its 1.4.5, o2 UK.
    Swipe-down from the top where you would see the BT and WiFi signal bars --> tap on "Wi-Fi" --> tap on "Wi-Fi Prefrences" The Wi-Fi info or adding a AP connection is there.

I would advise you use IMAP push instead of POP. It's faster and easier on the battery.

Other than that, if you really have to have those other options get a Symbian or WindowsMobile phone...something with last-gen conventions.
    Last edited by MilenkoD; 08/26/2010 at 12:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by depo View Post

Its 1.4.5, o2 UK.
    Check into the Phone preferences (phone app, pull down the menu, go to preferences)
    Go to Manual Settings, enable it, an Edit Network Settings button appears, press it. I don't see anything on my Pre (Telcel, Mexico), but I'm sure they can be changed for whatever you need.

But, if it's working don't change it