1.    #1  
    I went to buy Angry Birds and as I was sitting there it just said downloading. So I went to the portion where you can see the progress of the download and I found that there is another app trying to download. There is no icon saying what it it. I sat that and watched for a bit and it's not even moving and I can't find a way to delete. When I tap it it says 'THIS ACTION CAN NOT BE COMPLETED TRY AGAIN LATER'.....whaaa!!!! So my problem is this ....i can't get Angry Birds to download because it seems like it wants to download this app first before moving to the next download. I figure this because I have updates also and when I try and update those apps it just sits there...i believe waiting for this 'other download' to complete. So how and what do I do to remove this so I can get my updates and Angry Birds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne173 View Post
    I went to buy Angry Birds and as I was sitting there it just said downloading. So I went to the portion where you can see the progress of the download and I found that there is another app trying to download. There is no icon saying what it it. I sat that and watched for a bit and it's not even moving and I can't find a way to delete. When I tap it it says 'THIS ACTION CAN NOT BE COMPLETED TRY AGAIN LATER'.....whaaa!!!! So my problem is this ....i can't get Angry Birds to download because it seems like it wants to download this app first before moving to the next download. I figure this because I have updates also and when I try and update those apps it just sits there...i believe waiting for this 'other download' to complete. So how and what do I do to remove this so I can get my updates and Angry Birds?
    Solution:

From a terminal window, type the following commands:

cd /var
    cd palm
    cd data
    cd com.palm.appInstallService
    rm installHistory.db
    press orange + SYM + R to reboot

Or I believe you can perform a partial erase but that's a pain.

Pip
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Solution:

From a terminal window, type the following commands:

cd /var
    cd palm
    cd data
    cd com.palm.appInstallService
    rm installHistory.db
    press orange + SYM + R to reboot

Or I believe you can perform a partial erase but that's a pain.

Pip

Do I download the 'terminal' patch from preware.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Yes.
  5.    #5  
    ok....thanx guys...it worked. I love this forum. Have an issue get an answer in 2mins. When I get to a computer I will thank you guys. The mobile site needs that feature.