1.    #1  
    Mine was off by 5 minutes this morning. I rely on the Pre as my alarm clock in the morning to get to work. I just noticed this morning that it was behind by 5 minutes. I know it's not a huge difference, but I thought the point of the "Network Time" was that it gets the correct time from the network if it ever goes off.
    Luckily I looked at the other clocks around the house and realized the true time.

Last edited by vignatha12; 08/25/2010 at 03:10 AM.
    Mine was off by a couple hours yesterday.
    My time is set to network - so at first I assumed that my provider (O2 - germany) had an issue.

Currently it's off again (ca 30 minutes).

Never had a problem with it before.
    Temporarily switching off wifi and toggling airplane mode to force network communication fixes the time - which now makes it look like a problem within webos.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I had the same problem after installing Uberkernal. I uninstalled Uberkernal and the clock worked fine. After a day I reinstalled Uberkernal and have not had a problem with the clock.
    By my idea this is a known bug,
    because i had trouble wit it on my previous Treo 680,
    and now with the Pre again, that's why i have NTP sync installed(syncs after launch)
    and Clock Sync (to time sync in intervals) but this program inst that reliable
    just keep in mind, to check time once in a while
    Mine is regularly off by a minute or so when I wake it up. Many mornings my alarm will go off twice because of it.
    Somewhere around here there is a very large thread with many posts by many people that had this issue, I just don't have time to search for it, right now.

I don't know if they ever found a solution or not, can anyone else pull the thread up?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Never happened to me... maybe it's just Sprint Pre's. Weird issue.
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothCriminal View Post
    Never happened to me... maybe it's just Sprint Pre's. Weird issue.
    Mine is a GSM/UMTS Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericlf View Post
    I had the same problem after installing Uberkernal. I uninstalled Uberkernal and the clock worked fine. After a day I reinstalled Uberkernal and have not had a problem with the clock.
    I have the UberKernel for months and only had the time problem during the last 2-3 days AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.
    But I upgraded yesterday to 1 Ghz UK and didn't have the problem since yesterday.

Too early to tell if there is a connection.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    i've had this problem too with my pre and there is a very simple solution to this problem in the form of an app.
    in the app store there is a clock called clock sync and what this app does is you can set the app to sync your clock to the network time every 12 or 24 hours. or u can always check it and sync it manually. it's very convienient and completely fixed my problems with my time.