1.    #1  
    i have 2 themes on my pre plus i remove the old theme from my phone from preware and the phone restarted but i had an older theme the (google) theme a while back also so when i rebooted my phone the google theme appears not the whole theme but some icons on my phone still have the google theme interface i was wondering how to take that off completely because i want a new theme on my phone not 2 themes created in 1 can anyone help me please and tell me how can i fix this??? basically i just want 1 theme on my phone.
    Last edited by nakaan93; 08/24/2010 at 08:04 PM. Reason: had to change something
    I guess preware won't do any good. You would have to delete that theme. A full erase or a doctor should fix that issue.

http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
  3.    #3  
    thanks for your reply but will the web os doctor thing delete everything like my patchess etc..
    Yes! But patches can be restore back easily. Also you can use Save and Restore to save your patches.
  5.    #5  
    last question!, if i do the web os doctor, i just want the theme erase, i want to keep my patchs, apps, etc everything else i install. u kno how just to completely erase the theme i already erase from preware, so do i have to go on web os quick install to do all of this
    I would try repair utility first. My daughter had same issue with stuck themes and that fixed it with out the doctor.
  7.    #7  
    how do i repair utility do i do it on preware if so how do i do it thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nakaan93 View Post
    Before running the utility, try reinstalling the Google theme and then removing it again with Preware.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  9. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nakaan93 View Post
    You can read up on and download the WebOS Repair Utility from http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html. You might also try just installing the default theme from Preware before trying anything else. That just might do the trick for you as well.