Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    There must be a different version of streamable movies on the USA version of Netflix. I'm still in my first month free trial in Canada and to be honest, aside from a small handful of movies, almost 80% of the movies I looked at, I couldn't recognize any actors. A supurb collection of B rated movies at best. Maybe it's totally different down there, but I'm not going to renew my subscription that's for sure.
    ya i think that netflix plays us movies only
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    There must be a different version of streamable movies on the USA version of Netflix. I'm still in my first month free trial in Canada and to be honest, aside from a small handful of movies, almost 80% of the movies I looked at, I couldn't recognize any actors. A supurb collection of B rated movies at best. Maybe it's totally different down there, but I'm not going to renew my subscription that's for sure.
    The instant streaming collection between the U.S. and Canada is slightly different. The U.S. has some shows and movies Canada can't stream as well as Canada having some shows and movies the U.S. can't stream.

If you poke around online you'll see numerous reports that Canada has a slightly smaller and different catalog. Nothing to major though.

I'd say stick it out, maybe cancel your subscription but give it another shot 6 months down the line when the catalog improves. I promise you that TV shows alone are enough reason to pay the $7.99 a month. Add every show you ever liked to your que and you'll always have something to watch haha.
    Just Read an article stating that netflix has not been developed for android yet because there is a problem with security on the platform. Netflix must aquire drm on the devices heres the article

The question is will webos run into the same problems?

http://blog.netflix.com/2010/11/netflix-on-android.html
    <merged>
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123