Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    Yes, Palm knows about this problem (see Possible Palm Profile issues causing (temporary) device wipes? [Updated]). But I don't know if they plan to fix this or if this is already fixed. Does anyone had this issue in the last few weeks?

Maybe I'll upload a patched file of accountservices.jar in the next time. But I can't promise that this one will prevent you from this or other problems.
    After it happend to me I informed Hardbeatz as requested. It never happened again, but I don't know if Hardbeatz actual did something.
    Yesterday got a reset screen twice. Never happened before. Choice to reset or clear data. Chose reset & things went back to normal. Happened again today & now stuck in Sign-In, but any email I might have used for Profile is not recognized. Called support & they were no help. Am I going to have to lose all data? Use phone about 3 months without any problems til now.
  3.    #23  
    Note that I'm no longer working on this patch, since it never happened to me again and in webOS 2.0 this Java service is removed.
    Has this patch proven to be effective?
  5.    #25  
    I didn't patch the source file because I never got the message again, so I couldn't test it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12