1.    #1  
    OK...i've been getting text alerts from my fav team I had set up in the old Sprint NFL Live app. I have been getting them since late Friday and they keep coming. There's no way to stop them with the current app. How many NFL fans on Sprint are getting texts from there fav team if they set one up on the old app. How or is there a way to stop it due to the current app not having any sort of team settings?
    everytime i go to the app it says under construction and will be ready for the start of the season. I'm sure we will be able to adjust them settings once the app is finished. I am getting alerts from my favorite team also.
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne173 View Post
    OK...i've been getting text alerts from my fav team I had set up in the old Sprint NFL Live app. I have been getting them since late Friday and they keep coming. There's no way to stop them with the current app. How many NFL fans on Sprint are getting texts from there fav team if they set one up on the old app. How or is there a way to stop it due to the current app not having any sort of team settings?
    I had a problem last fall where I couldn't stop the text alerts from coming through even though I had canceled them from within the Sprint NFL Live app itself. I called Sprint Customer Service (877-654-9111) and had them put a block on all text messages from 6351, and this solved the problem for me. Hopefully that should work for you as well.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    I had a problem last fall where I couldn't stop the text alerts from coming through even though I had canceled them from within the Sprint NFL Live app itself. I called Sprint Customer Service and had them put a block on all text messages from 6351, and this solved the problem for me. Hopefully that should work for you as well.

I'll try that...thanx.