1.    #1  
    Hey guys is there a way to make the email program picked an email address from a previously send email address. The pre will only check for email address from the contacts. In another words if I send an email to say precentral.com and then try to send another email to precentral.com the email program will not give you a choice to pick precentral.com unless is in your contacts. It should reconize the email and give you a choice to pic it wihtout having to retype the whole thing .

Am I making sense?

thank you
    <<Thread Moved>>

The short answer is no. However if your e-mail provider (that your webOS address book is syncing to) is set to automatically add all recipients to your address book then yes, this is accomplishable.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by tungsten C View Post
    Hey guys is there a way to make the email program picked an email address from a previously send email address. The pre will only check for email address from the contacts. In another words if I send an email to say precentral.com and then try to send another email to precentral.com the email program will not give you a choice to pick precentral.com unless is in your contacts. It should reconize the email and give you a choice to pic it wihtout having to retype the whole thing .

Am I making sense?

thank you
    There might be a way. If the email is still in one of the folders ie inbox, sent, drafts then you should be able to open the email app and start typing the address and the email that was sent/received should pop, clicking on this and then the address will allow you to create a new email to that contact.
    Does this sort of work for you?

Pip
    Yet another missed feature from ChatterEmail.