1.    #1  
    Since the update last week for myself (Sprint Pre user), I have enjoyed seeing all the new apps (games) in the catalog. I am really excited looking forward, and just wanted to know what some other user's impressions were.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I'm on Verizon. My life is putz.
    On behalf of all the Verizon users, let me just say thhhhhpppppppp!!!! Thanks for rubbing it in.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Global Posts
    941 Global Posts
    Atleast you got apps. Ive lost count but im sure my siggy keep track of how long ive been without a working catalog.
  5.    #5  
    I'm sorry I didn't mean to run it in. Gaming has become a lot more interesting with the influx of new apps. Still has a way to go, but now there are a lot more interesting options.

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    i still can't see any of the new stuff for some reason even though i have 1.4.5... grrr
    Remember.... Rahul Sood will be on the PalmCast tonight! He's the guy who will be the driving force behind building up the catalog in the next few months. Don't miss that one!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Remember.... Rahul Sood will be on the PalmCast tonight! He's the guy who will be the driving force behind building up the catalog in the next few months. Don't miss that one!
    Oh sweet i will be listening to him.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by evertec View Post
    i still can't see any of the new stuff for some reason even though i have 1.4.5... grrr
    Nothing shows up and you have 1.4.5?

you can talk about it, those of us vzw or AT&T will sit and imagine. Hmm...
    many great new games,,loving it
    Guess that's the way all of us North Americans felt all the while only the folks overseas had it.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Verizon Pre Plus here.

I wasn't bothered about 1.4.5. All articles about 1.4.5 kept insisting that it was only for the Pixi; Pre will get nothing new.

Well, they were _wrong_.

Mumble Mumble .
    Is there anybody with a Pre older than 14?
    Is it really all just about gaming?

We still can't even type on a native landscape keyboard yet.
    Why would you ever want a landscape keyboard on a Pre??
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    Why would you ever want a landscape keyboard on a Pre??
    To type in landscape?
    Most websites are better viewed landscape.
    I could agree with typing in landscape, if only to be able to type into a document. But until dataviz gets motivated and comes out with a docs to go that can actually can be used, I just don't care