1.    #1  
    LOL I just got an email from Palm talking about the release of 1.4.5. and how devs can now release pdk apps.

Funny how they forget to mention the save bug, Verizon not having it, and ATT not having it.
    Would you? They did mention that more carriers were coming "soon" whatever that means.
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    LOL I just got an email from Palm talking about the release of 1.4.5. and how devs can now release pdk apps.

Funny how they forget to mention the save bug, Verizon not having it, and ATT not having it.
    Can you reply back and ask them about those items?
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  4.    #4  
    I did so maybe in a few days I'll get a generic response.
    I got this too, its funny that I just got a developer email regarding 1.4.5 when the last one I got back in march/april/may (sometime in spring, cant remember exactly when) was about 1.4.5 also. Im on vzw now so im thinking I may never get indie pdk.
    I got the email on my Verizon Palm Pre Plus and cannot see any PDK Apps???
    It is so comforting to know that Palm Developers Forum are telling me that I now have access to 1.4.5 PDK Apps.
    They should have blocked the newsletter from Verizon and AT&T subscribers the same as PDK Apps are blocked.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~