1.    #1  
    Is it possible to log in to only one account in Messaging? For example, logging in to a single AIM account without clicking the "Available" button under "Buddies"... I have AIM and Google Talk, but often want to log into only one or the other...
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bill.allrobots.org View Post
    Is it possible to log in to only one account in Messaging? For example, logging in to a single AIM account without clicking the "Available" button under "Buddies"... I have AIM and Google Talk, but often want to log into only one or the other...
    No - not possible - sorry.
    Yes, with Greg's messaging plugins.
  4. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Yes, with Greg's messaging plugins.
    Thanks for the info. I knew it wasn't possible with the stock messaging app, but didn't know about the available plug-in. Can you provide a link to this plug-in and/or the exact name of it? I just quickly skimmed the list of available patches for messaging in Preware, but I didn't notice any patch names that indicate they can do this (although, granted, I skimmed somewhat quickly). Thanks.
    Sure, you can do a search on "greg messaging" or use the link below. They were created by greg_roll and are called the messaging plugins.

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-your-pre.html