1.    #1  
    I have decided to limit the number of apps on my main launcher page to the number visible (4x5). This often requires some choices, as new apps come out, and as my usage varies. Here is my current configuration:

Quick launch includes: Classic, Ping, local web page, and Tweed (Beta)

What apps do you have immediate access to on your launcher?
  2.    #2  
    P. S. My primary Bible app is OliveTree's BibleReader (accessed via Classic)

The 2 you can't see are Xbox Live Friends & Dictionary.

Mojo Messenger is probably going to replace the Messaging app when it hits public. We'll see though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for posting. I'm checking out News Feed now.
    Are you using a patch that gives more spacing around each app? If so, what patch is it?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwin892 View Post
    Are you using a patch that gives more spacing around each app? If so, what patch is it?
    I use "4x4 Icon v1" by Jason Robitaille. I also use "Enable Add/Delete Pages" by Rod Whitby, to give more options as to icon layout.
    I too have my launcher pages set up so I don't have to scroll up or down (I'm up to 5 pages now) here is my first page with my most used Apps.

Not shown of course is my Quick Launch bar, which currently is: Camera | NaNPlayer | Web | Messaging | Launcher
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  8.    #8  
    Right now I only have 2 pages: the one above and a second one for everything else page. I normally don't even access the 2nd page. If I need one of my second tier apps, I just type the first few letters via universal search.
    My launcher bar with Calendar, Web, Foursquare, and Aniweather.

And my default launcher page, appropriately named "Often Used".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    My launcher bar with Calendar, Web, Foursquare, and Aniweather.

And my default launcher page, appropriately named "Often Used".
    I like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  11.    #11  
    I made a couple updates after seeing posts here: