1.    #1  
    No doubt... that this is one of my best forum to visit. However, I'm feeling like i spend more time here than anywhere else. Anyone else feel this way?

Is this an addiction or passion? I'm not quite sure yet.
    Its whatever you feel it is lol. I feel its a passion
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Its whatever you feel it is lol. I feel its a passion
    Well, I hope it doesn't cause me to seek therapy.
    why seek therapy? it's all available here.
    it's an addiction. The only cure is when a bunch of people start to create threads whining about hardware, flash, etc. If that doesn't drive you away, you are addicted without hope.
    Last edited by Workerb33; 08/13/2010 at 10:24 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    it's an addiction. The only cure is when a bunch of people start to create threads whining about hardware, flash, etc. If that doesn't drive you away, you are addicted without hope.
    So true....
    I've been an addict since the Treo 300 way back on T|C and now I'm still here on precentral!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I admit it - I'm addicted.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    hello my names is antaeuz and am a precentral-holic
    I used to be more addicted. But now all there seems there is is rumor threads and not very good ones.
    If p|c were a bulb,then i'd be a moth.
    Last edited by 5 sisters; 08/14/2010 at 06:51 AM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    I visit Precentral more times per day than most other activities I do repeatedly!
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Hi my name is Norm, and I visit precentral so much and frequently, that threads don't have time to update between my visits.
    Global Posts
    987 Global Posts
    add me to the list visit at least 10 times per day...
    Oh ya Baby!!! Love my Pre, PreCentral, webOS - what's not to love. Okay that guy was right, all the whiners and complainers who sound like kids on a "foodfest down a cereal isle promising they'll eat it if it comes with a brand new Palm Pre 2 phone."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx8S9AKb_oM&feature=youtube_gdata

No problems here...I love PC! Sorli...
    I don't like to say I'm an addict . . . But I'm defenitly an abuser ! ! !
    I think I must be an addict! I have precentral.net as my Internet Explorer Home Page.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~