Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Assimilator87 View Post
    Hey guys, I downloaded the jar version of the 1.4.5 Doctor, but I can't seem to get past the part which says to "Connect your phone directly to your computer with your USB cable." The next button is greyed out. I've tried reconnecting the USB, restarting the computer, and also just leaving it at that stage overnight, but still no go. Am I missing something? Dev mode is enabled.
    I'm having the same problem. I looked into Palm's site and it's the driver that isn't installing right. Anyone have a work around for this?

Thanks.
    Adalberto Lopez
    adalbertolopez.com
    I have the same concern as rothgar. Is there a webos doctor for Pre Plus on Verizon? If so, where's the link to that doctor jar?

I have the latest version of the QuickInstall jar 3.14 and I've re-installed the novacom

Now, everytime I try to install an app, I get
    ERROR Connection refused: connect
    ERROR Device not found

Then, I have to use task mgr to close the QuickInstaller.

Help Please...
    Sweet. Couldn't find it on my computer for some reason, but I was able to build the download link using the .jnlp file. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by thecraftsman View Post
    I have the same concern as rothgar. Is there a webos doctor for Pre Plus on Verizon? If so, where's the link to that doctor jar?

I have the latest version of the QuickInstall jar 3.14 and I've re-installed the novacom

Now, everytime I try to install an app, I get
    ERROR Connection refused: connect
    ERROR Device not found

Then, I have to use task mgr to close the QuickInstaller.

Help Please...
    use the link in my signature for the appropriate doctor for your phone
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Just posting because I need 10 post to see the last post's signature... Been having the same issue with quick install
    Hmmm.. I suppose ShavDis figured this out by now Webos Doctor jnlp installs Novacom during its install so Novacom has to be uninstalled first before runnning the Doctor. Meanwile, I can't tell what is happening. The screen I have tells me to connect via usb it shows a help button and the next button. I can't tell what it is doing. the large USB symbol still appears on my device. If I click on the remove device button it shows "Novacom (Bootie)" so I assume I am connected. Dare I disconnect and start again?
    cant direct download,
    webosdoctor want to download from other computer,
    to run to other home... pm me for SN

this version:
    webOS Doctor™ for Palm Pre™ for o2. Build o2.236.222, webOS 1.4.5
    Excelente +10 for that explanation.
    thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12