Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. kbo
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    they are waiting to see if the world ends in 2012 before committing to 2.0
    December 2012 at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    After 'gingerbread' so WebOS will be eveb further behind Android.
    2.0 should bring webOS on par with iOS and Android. With mic and video API support voice commands will be possible, layer applications, etc...

There are only so many features out there in the smartphone world and Palm has been chipping away at getting them included.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Wel if we're catching up, then let's add a new, novel feature: built-in projector and Netflix streaming app!
    though, even if it's released, it may not hit the carriers for a while....
    still waiting for 1.4.5 on ATT...
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    They should have a new device in the market in October/November with webOS 2.0 installed.... from what I hear Verizon is working to get the phone first.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtale View Post
    They should have a new device in the market in October/November with webOS 2.0 installed.... from what I hear Verizon is working to get the phone first.
    funny,from what I hear it will release on sprint,,guess people hear what they wanna hear. We shall see.
    I just saw this on Twitter:

From @Jabrilli:

RT @zhephree: Here's 2 screenshots: Notice the last device name and the last webOS version. Anyone feel like speculating? Here's 2 screenshots: Notice the last device name and th... on Twitpic

Get a GOOD look at the two graphs.

Just a speculation here.. I can't verify the source.

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

I would like new hardware.... I'm gonna end up switching to the EVO if we don't get new hardware soon.

I'm on probably my 4th pre. My brother has got to be on his 5th. My girlfriend is on her 3rd. The hardware is garbage.
    world to end in 2011,there was a miscalculation, they were using android or an iphone in original calc. This is verified, trust me, really,its the truth!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreb View Post
    though, even if it's released, it may not hit the carriers for a while....
    still waiting for 1.4.5 on ATT...
    +1 on VZW. Don't understand the holdup, tbh.
    Its been said the v2 will/can run on android as well.
    We need an anticipation thread, STAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
    Its been said the v2 will/can run on android as well.
    Who said?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12