1.    #1  
    Hey everyone. My husband and kids Pixi+ came from Verizon today. I created him a new Palm Profile and it did everything it should have with the exception of sending me an activation email to verify the account. When I did the kids accounts the email came within minutes. His I did over an hour ago and it hasnt come yet. How can I activate it? The phone is working just fine but I havent tried to purchase any apps so I dont know if that part is working. Any ideas? Thanks

Melissa
    Have you tried contacting Verizon Customer service? You can also try Palm support here:Palm Support : Palm Pixi Plus for Verizon - Home
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    It's been well over a year and I never received one either.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    what registration e-mail?
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  5.    #5  
    Wow really? For mine I just logged into my Palm profile and I was good to go since I already had a profile. The the kids both of them I created profiles and they got an email to their email accts where I had to click a link and went to the Palm site to activate. Hubbys didnt give me an email though. Hmm. Guess I wont worry about it!
    [strike]It seems to me way back in the day that many people were not getting the confirmation e-mails. It seems to me that there was no consequences to this at the time. So unless Palm has changed something you should be fine.[/strike]

See below
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 08/10/2010 at 09:57 AM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Login to the profile at palm.com and request another email, thats what I had to do.
    You can also send a confirmation email directly from the device. Log into your profile from the backup application by launching backup and tapping menu and selecting Palm profile.

I don't know if you would call it a consequence, however you will not be able to remote erase an unconfirmed device. So if your device was stolen you would not be able to log into the palm profile and send the kill pill to it.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    I don't know if you would call it a consequence, however you will not be able to remote erase an unconfirmed device. So if your device was stolen you would not be able to log into the palm profile and send the kill pill to it.
    Thanks for that info HardBeatZ!
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    You can also send a confirmation email directly from the device. Log into your profile from the backup application by launching backup and tapping menu and selecting Palm profile.

Thanks very much.