1.    #1  
    My email inbox on my palm pre plus is suddenly showing an exclamation point in a yellow triangle on the right, next to the number of messages in my inbox. I have no idea what this means. I'm accessing gmail (via pop) and this occuurs whether I'm using WIFI or Verizon's network.

Anyone know what this means?
    no idea my hotmail was doing the same thing, not sure if it had anything to do with the changeover to windows live that happened earlier this week... I deleted the account and re-synched and no it appears everything is working fine.
  3.    #3  
    It doesn't appear to be affecting the receiving of email though
    Try tapping on it. I found a lot of things in Webos can be tapped to do or show something useful.
  5.    #5  
    When I tap on it (which I had tried, I should have mentioned it), it just says "updated 8/4/10, next update in 998312 minutes, total emails..." The bizarre time span is because I have it set for manual checking only.
    If you hit the refresh button (little round arrow thingy) does it go away? I have the triangle a lot and that usually clears it out.
  7.    #7  
    You mean the check mail on the bottom right? Yes it disappears, but then it comes back when the fetch is complete.

I suppose it doesn't matter. It's just annoying to look at.
    had the same result....with the update times, except mine was set to 1 hour...i haven't seen the triangle since I re-synched m accout