1.    #1  
    I get use mail from 3 accounts on my Pre. I use a service called emailthatworks, I get mail from my ISP, Comcast, and I have a gmail account that I use when I need to use Gmail. I use imap for Gmail, and POP3 for the others.

All 3 used to work, until I got a new (refurbished) phone. I forgot the password for the Comcast account, and tried to set it up from scratch. It hasn't worked since then. I had it receiving mail but not sending mail. After changing all sorts of settings and resetting my Comcast password, I realized that I'd mis-spelled the outgoing server (stmp.comcast.net, rather than smtp.comcast.net) I fixed that yesterday, but for a while, I could neither get nor send email.

As of this morning I re-entered my (new) password for the 50th time or so, and discovered that outgoing email now works! But incoming mail still doesn't work.

It's possible it's just some trickle-down glitch and it will take Comcast a while to recognize the new (as of yesterday) password, although the technician I spoke with assured me that couldn't be the case. Or it's possible I have some other setting wrong.

This is a long-winded way to ask for help setting up my Comcast email. If anyone has working
    incoming mail server: (I'm using mail.comcast.net)
    username: (I'm using the name part of my email address, which is working for outgoing)
    password: (I'm using the same one as the working outgoing)
    Encryption type: (I currently have SSL)
    Port #: I currently have 995

I've also tried no encryption with port 110.

any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Mine is configured the same with no SSL and port 110 and it's working.
  3.    #3  
    Seems the problem is with my Comcast password. My home computer, using the old password, is now getting email but can no longer send. Somehow, I have different passwords for "send" and "receive". I wish I could remember the old one.

Thanks.