1.    #1  
    An article titled,"Which Smartphone Should I Get?" on PCWorld has a poll to do as the title suggests.
    I haven't viewed this on a desktop browser yet, so I haven't seen if WebOS is an option in the poll. However, it is mentioned in the article, so I am assuming it is in the poll.

Here's the link
    Which Smartphone Should I Get? - PCWorld Business Center
    It doesn't include any WebOS device, except as "other"
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    It doesn't include any WebOS device, except as "other"
    I voted "other" and then typed in Palm Pre in the box below it.

Now if a couple of 1000 of us did that, it would count. The top phone so far is on about 200 votes.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    I voted "other" and then typed in Palm Pre in the box below it.

Now if a couple of 1000 of us did that, it would count. The top phone so far is on about 200 votes.
    Exactly what I did - and a good idea, though I bet they'd reject it as just showing that WebOS users are a small, but well organised, pressure group
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    soon as I get home to my desktop .... I'm in too Vive le Pre!!!!
  6.    #6  
    I just got around to casting my vote for the Palm Pre as well.
    Its too bad that we can only vote via a write-in.
    not this stuff again
    Voted "other" and entered Palm Pre!
    Think Different - get a Pre!
    made my vote. iphone is now at 3600 votes, 379 for other.....i thought there were 300,000 people on this site....should be an easy sweep if a few (3,200) more people voted
    I voted Pre.
    Me too!
    yeah well remember that pcworld is the one that thinks the palm pre needs a hardware keyboard because touchscreen alone will never make it in enterprise.
    Wouldn't be surprised if they left Palm out on purpose. We're all aware in the mobile media of how Palm re-tweets these polls and tips the scales.
    PhoneNews.com - Complete Wireless Industry Coverage
    ChristopherPrice.net
    and so does android central thesister site and tipb