1.    #1  
    I know when you are in charge mode you can touch the USB icon at the bottom and tell it to go into USB drive mode...but I don't see an "eject" or "switch to charge mode" icon when in USB drive mode. Yes, I realize one can just eject from the "my computer" menu...but it would be useful to be able to switch back and forth via the Pre/Pixi touchscreen. I don't see this option in the patches...is it possible? Am I missing something?
    No, you're not missing anything. Quickest way is to Eject it the way you're doing it.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    No, you're not missing anything. Quickest way is to Eject it the way you're doing it.
    that's a shame. it's a small hassle to do the right click "eject" bit...not to mention opening the 'my computer' window. a tap or two on the screen would be quite useful.
    Really, how much more of a hassle is it, either way, if you did have the other option available? Both are going to require a click or two.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    You should always "eject" the device via windows to ensure any cached data is written to the device.