Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    The only issue I have with WebOS is random reboots while rearranging my icons, which only happened to me 2 times.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    .eml email attachment support is inexcusable.
    I have a few.
    Bluetooth-occasionally I cannot hear music over BT unless I turn the ringer switch on from vibrate. Once done I can hear over BT, and can switch it back to vibrate.
    Pictures-I cannot see pictures I've taken on the Pre unless I reset the device. I can see them with Internalz or even on my pc as a USB drive, but the pictures don't show. Also, loading the pictures can be slow, I have 290 and sometimes it can take over a minute to open Photos to allow me to select a folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I have a few.
    Bluetooth-occasionally I cannot hear music over BT unless I turn the ringer switch on from vibrate. Once done I can hear over BT, and can switch it back to vibrate.
    Pictures-I cannot see pictures I've taken on the Pre unless I reset the device. I can see them with Internalz or even on my pc as a USB drive, but the pictures don't show. Also, loading the pictures can be slow, I have 290 and sometimes it can take over a minute to open Photos to allow me to select a folder.
    what bluetooth are you using? I don't hear music on mine.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    There is no way to undo things, for example, undo the last text written in the memo app. It would be nice if "Gesture+z" would undo things.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro_qc View Post
    There is no way to undo
    I agree, it's quite annoying, but it's not a bug, it's a missing feature.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    My biggest gripe is about the music app. Since they added the video camera ability, when ever I open the camera to take a photo, it stops my music. This also happens when I start Uno & Mini Golf, but for some reason it doesn't affect my music when I start Monopoly, Tiger Woods PGA Tour, Hero of Sparta and other game apps.

I sent Palm some feedback, telling them that I would be really sad to have to start using my old iPod again to listen to my music without being interrupted.

The only two features that should stop my music are the Phone app and Camera only for video recording.
  8. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    I do hereby change my most annoying bug from "PDF render" to multiple/obsolete calendar reminders. I still get reminders for things that have been removed from my calendar, and things that are still on my calendar give multiple reminders. The first two are back-to-back. Even after dismissing the first reminder, a second pops up immediately. Then I often get a third reminder 20-30 minutes after the start of the meeting. Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    what bluetooth are you using? I don't hear music on mine.
    I use the Motorola S9 headset
    My biggest annoyance has got to be how my Pre slows to a crawl when my data connection is being actively used (ie. the "Ev" or "1x" icon is lit up). I don't know if that qualifies as a bug or a hardware issue, but man it is infinitely frustrating and happens consistently.
    did someone say bug ?
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    what's up with the bug that moves the cursor to your address bar automatically. Whenever you click in a text field web or app, sometimes it stays in the specific field, but most of the time it auto-jumps to the address bar and you have to put the cursor back manually.. That is sooo annoying and I thought it was supposed to be corrected with 1.4.5..
    sj
    Aside from the common ones listed above, one of mine is the total instability of aim when not on wifi, it rarely connects when not on a wifi network, and I have had 3 pre's so it wasnt a hardware thing, it is defiantly a bug with the phone, and how it communicates with the aim servers. One of the things after using an iphone for a week, that the pre does very poorly is IM's and especially without push functionality, the IM client should be made a lot more stable .
    My biggest annoyance is the constant inability to render PFD files. I don't think I have been able to open a single PDF file that has been sent to me in an email attachment in the past three or so weeks. I'm pretty sure it used to work once, so what happened? I really need to be able to do that in order to use my phone efficiently.

The music app stopping playback when using certain apps is also annoying, but bearable - at least for me.

Random luna restarts have not happened to me in a while, but when they did happen, they were very inconvenient to say the least.

The occasional inability to use the camera app, due to it refusing to turn back on (displaying a grey screen instead) has been happening to me more and more lately and it has ruined more than a few photo opportunities.

That's all I can think of at tahe moment. Let me say again, I absolutely love this phone, but everything can be improved further to make it even better. a
    Quote Originally Posted by sundevil98 View Post
    My biggest complaints:

3) The alarm clock doesn't always work correctly. (Am I the only one with this problem???). I use my phone as an alarm clock most mornings. 80% of the time, it works fine... It's that other 20% that drives me crazy (luckily, I usually wake myself up). Say the alarm is set to go off at 7AM, if I wake up at 7:03, there's no alarm... I'll swipe the unlock icon up, and the alarm screen shows up, but the phone is neither vibrating or ringing. ***??? Likewise, when the alarm goes off, it would be nice if I didn't have to swipe the unlock icon up to snooze.
    by far the alarm clock bug is the worst! How can a phone not have a reliable alarm clock??
    This can't be that hard to fix!!

To Snooze: I Found the volume down button works!
    Quote Originally Posted by sundevil98 View Post
    3) The alarm clock doesn't always work correctly. (Am I the only one with this problem???). I use my phone as an alarm clock most mornings. 80% of the time, it works fine... It's that other 20% that drives me crazy (luckily, I usually wake myself up). Say the alarm is set to go off at 7AM, if I wake up at 7:03, there's no alarm... I'll swipe the unlock icon up, and the alarm screen shows up, but the phone is neither vibrating or ringing. ***??? Likewise, when the alarm goes off, it would be nice if I didn't have to swipe the unlock icon up to snooze.
    This has happened to me, but I assumed I did something wrong in setting it.
    I've had the clock lose all of it's settings, but I've never had an alarm fail to go off.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    by far the alarm clock bug is the worst! How can a phone not have a reliable alarm clock??
    This can't be that hard to fix!!

To Snooze: I Found the volume down button works!
    same here with the alarm clock, it cost me 2 hours of personal time, not to mention when you set it to reoccurring alarm (m-f), it shouldn't notify you in the notification section of the screen constantly, it should just run in the back ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    I do hereby change my most annoying bug from "PDF render" to multiple/obsolete calendar reminders. I still get reminders for things that have been removed from my calendar, and things that are still on my calendar give multiple reminders. The first two are back-to-back. Even after dismissing the first reminder, a second pops up immediately. Then I often get a third reminder 20-30 minutes after the start of the meeting. Ugh.
    +1

and could be the same as described in post 33

Quote Originally Posted by liketreo
    2. For appointments that were created in outlook/exchange in another timezone then synced to the pre, when the reminder goes off, it goes haywire. After it is dismissed another one pops up, over and over again (I have this on my Verizon pre plus, another co-worker has this on his sprint pre with no homebrew). I have to go into JStop and kill all the calender processes.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    Email formatting. Especially when forwarding links and such, but definitely also when quoting people. The text/plain part is always a mess, or simply puts the title of a page, but no URL! Of course, there's the marching >'s

either:
    - fix the text/plain rendering
    - get rid of html altogether (send only text/plain, not multipart)
    - get rid of the text part altogether (send only html, not multipart)
    - make the two bullets above options for the mail client.

On a related note (and this is more a feature request than a bug), have the mail client scan all favorite folders on an IMAP server for new messages to alert on, not just INBOX. We have to forward to another account if we want to make sure we don't miss anything if we (like any sane person using IMAP in the first place does) are using server-side filtering to place things into folders.
    In addition to the scan all favorite folders on an IMAP server, it would be great if a deleted message was actually deleted on the IMAP server as well (Sadly, this does work on my daughters EVO).
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast