Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    well I say "the webOS" and "the internets" only to poke fun. Kind of like lOl speak. I can haz 2.0?
    Sounds like ESOL
    I prefer "the wibbuz". Has got a psychotic/venereal ring to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by way2muchkc4u View Post
    well I say "the webOS" and "the internets" only to poke fun. Kind of like lOl speak. I can haz 2.0?
    o hai. mayb in the fall. kthxbai
    Because there is nothing new to talk about in the webOS community, its come down to this to write about: "The webOS" - Stop calling it that!

This really sucks.

Oh, is what i wrote above a proper way to use "The webOS".
    webOS is the bomb
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    "The Web Os" is also the bomb
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    It's like saying "I don't use the Windows, I use the Linux"
    Well, since we're all being anal about usage here, Linux is technically a kernel that powers operating systems, is it not?
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by ceph View Post
    OP must have a lot of time on his hands
    no, i just happen to read a lot about Palm and webOS (as im sure you do since youre on this forum) and kept noticing a recurring usage trend. after seeing it about a gajillion times it began to get on my nerves for some reason.

and you dont think this type of thread would have been created on an Android board if people kept calling it 'the Android' ?
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    no, i just happen to read a lot about Palm and webOS (as im sure you do since youre on this forum) and kept noticing a recurring usage trend. after seeing it about a gajillion times it began to get on my nerves for some reason.

and you dont think this type of thread would have been created on an Android board if people kept calling it 'the Android' ?

I forget...how many zeros are there in a gajillion?? .....
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    1. Gajillion

A large, undefined number. Could refer to several, or a massive amount. Used in extreme over-exaggeration for humorous or emphatic purposes. Example:
    Me: there's like a gajillion stars, we're so infintesimal.
    Friend: dude, infintesimal isn't a word
    Me: yuh huh. *nods*
    Friend: STFU and pass the pipe PLZTHX

2. gajillion

The amount of money (in dollars) that Zack owes Nilan, because Zack bet that the radius of convergence was 1/2, when it was really 2. Zack then tried to bet on a coin flip to win his gajillion back, but instead just lost another gajillion.
    I now have two gajillion dollars, courtesy of Zack.

......and now i feel much better
    "the webOS" is almost as bad as "kernal"..
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123