1.    #1  
    I recently had to get a new phone becuase mine took a swim. After i turned it on and re linked it to my account most of my previous apps were on there but i no longer had Preware. So i re downloaded WebOS quick install and tried to re install preware but when i searched the "WebOS-Internals Feed(all)" there is no sign of preware. Can someone please tell me how to get it back on my palm.

Thanks
    search the Pre feed.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearyea View Post
    I recently had to get a new phone becuase mine took a swim. After i turned it on and re linked it to my account most of my previous apps were on there but i no longer had Preware. So i re downloaded WebOS quick install and tried to re install preware but when i searched the "WebOS-Internals Feed(all)" there is no sign of preware. Can someone please tell me how to get it back on my palm.

Thanks
    I wanted to help you but when I checked your absolutely correct, it's not showing in WEBOSQI.

It could be that the site is down for maintenance.

You can always just go to the message thread on 'Preware' and download Preware directly to your PC computer and then do a manual install.

In manual install, I'm just saying click on the PLUS (green) button and select the file you just downloaded and then click install.

Hope this helps, if not check tomorrow, maybe it's just a website issue.

Any others want to chime in.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

WebOS-Internals Feed (Pre)

That's where it is located now.
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
    Application:Preware - WebOS Internals for correct install instructions.
  6.    #6  
    Thank you all for you help. It is still unavailable from WEBOSQI but i was able to download the standalone installer from preware and that worked. Thanks again