1.    #1  
    i'm wondering if there is a patch or homebrew app that will allow me to change an individual system sound. I hate when my battery drops to 20% and 10%, it makes a notification sound. I always think it's a text or something. I would like to change it to a different sound, so I still hear the notification, but I don't have to check my phone.

anyone help me out?
    Try using My Notification.
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/03/2010 at 07:46 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Try using My Notification.
    Is that a patch, or an app?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    An app. In Preware, do a List of Everything, and then start typing My Notification. It should show up before you're done typing (showed up for me after typing "my not").
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I installed My Notification, and it really doesn't give any additional options over what is available in Sounds & Ringtones. You still have 2 basic system sounds: "Notification" and "Alert". Some system events are tied to one, some to the other.

I was hoping to find a way to assign unique sounds for: 1. missed call 2. new voicemail 3. new e-mail 4. low battery (20%, 10%, etc). As of right now, there doesn't appear to be a way to do that.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)