Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. JBGood's Avatar
    Posts
    54 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
       #1  
    Would anyone happen to have the file for this app? I had it before but had to replace my phone and am unable to find it anywhere. Please and thank you in advance!!
  2. #2  
    PM TheRealLink - think he pulled the app but he might be willing to help you.
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  3. JBGood's Avatar
    Posts
    54 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    PM TheRealLink - think he pulled the app but he might be willing to help you.
    Thank you!!!
  4. JBGood's Avatar
    Posts
    54 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
       #4  
    So I PM'd him. And no response yet. Anyone willing/able to send it to me? Thanks!
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JBGood View Post
    So I PM'd him. And no response yet. Anyone willing/able to send it to me? Thanks!
    See the post following mine. You should be able to get it going again.
    Last edited by jjeffcoat; 07/29/2010 at 12:51 PM.
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  6. #6  
    i will give it to everyone who want it.

    http://upload.crystal-dev.de/files/d..._0.9.4_all.ipk

    currently i recoding my whole page to give you the best service (ticket system, full data control, no metrix!!!! like FMR, access to older versions and so on)

    greez
    TheRealLink
    Last edited by TheRealLink; 07/29/2010 at 12:55 PM.
  7. #7  
    I'm glad you're still on the forums & your app is still available!
    Last edited by jjeffcoat; 07/29/2010 at 07:01 PM.
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  8. #8  
    naaa, i don't mean it like this ^^ i am very friendly person but i get very uhm... strange if somebody thinks they can do what they want ,just because they have more power or a bigger fanbase < hint, hint, hint ^^ > but im off by this topic now, palm wrote me some nice mails about that which make me very happy

    well, pRingtones is still working 'cause of the iTunes Search app (same api of my web scripts)
    it will be right back when my new website goes online with all this fancy (love this word ^^) features. and: its crystal clear to all users. thats the philosophy of crystal development :P sooo not metrix like where your data flow into nirvana and you cant choose if you want enable remote debugging for example (a extra which is optional by my apps and helps me if you create a support ticket) (ah: design preview :P CLICK)
    Last edited by TheRealLink; 07/29/2010 at 01:12 PM.
  9. JBGood's Avatar
    Posts
    54 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
       #9  
    TheRealLink, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I really appreciate your effort and help with this app. It is a GREAT program for ringtones. Once again THANK YOU!!!
  10. #10  
    i have to say thank you 'cause of your feedback thats what dev's like, well most of them ^^

    (and just too see why i removed if from the catalog take a look at the comments: pRingtones - Cyrket)
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLink View Post
    i have to say thank you 'cause of your feedback thats what dev's like, well most of them ^^

    (and just too see why i removed if from the catalog take a look at the comments: [url= - Cyrket[/url])
    I read the comments in the link you posted. Wow, those people are really brainless and mean. Very immature of them to write that stuff. I love this app. It has always worked great for me, and I have shared lots of good times with friends and family browsing various songs.

    The app I miss the most is Pwallpaper
    I lost it after I had to do a phone reset. And I didn't have it saved on save/restore

    It was and still is my all time favorite wallpaper app. I miss it so much. I remember that a lot of people hated that app also and were harsh about it. They didn't appreciate it for what it did. I loooove Pwallpaper
    I had over 500 wallpapers.

    I miss you Pwallpaper,please come back. You were the BEST
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

    "Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

    Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Sign up and get 250mb of extra space FREE
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLink View Post
    i will give it to everyone who want it.

    currently i recoding my whole page to give you the best service (ticket system, full data control, no metrix!!!! like FMR, access to older versions and so on)

    greez
    TheRealLink
    Hey am I too late to get this also. My daughter told me about it and I searched on Apps like she said and nothing. I have a Pre Plus and my wife got a Pixi Plus yesterday
  13. #13  
    U have to be using homebrew to get it.
  14. #14  
    I am old kind of novice to this stuff. I don't even know what Homebrew is maybe something I need? I am willing to try anything.

    I had another problem but think I will give up on it as Palm Chat for an hour went in a circle. My wife got a Pixi Plus a couple days ago and I want to copy my phone number list to her but I guess that is impossible from what I got out of the Palm guy I could send one at a time via email. After I told him I didn't care about the email addresses he went back to some sync and then when I got it all it does is transfer to Outlook and like I said no email address are needed. Just want phone numbers about to start entering 1 at a time. It would transfer to Palm Desktop but that I guess isn't available anymore and Backup from Verizon is not an option.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by willgolf4food View Post
    I am old kind of novice to this stuff. I don't even know what Homebrew is maybe something I need? I am willing to try anything.

    I had another problem but think I will give up on it as Palm Chat for an hour went in a circle. My wife got a Pixi Plus a couple days ago and I want to copy my phone number list to her but I guess that is impossible from what I got out of the Palm guy I could send one at a time via email. After I told him I didn't care about the email addresses he went back to some sync and then when I got it all it does is transfer to Outlook and like I said no email address are needed. Just want phone numbers about to start entering 1 at a time. It would transfer to Palm Desktop but that I guess isn't available anymore and Backup from Verizon is not an option.
    Homebrew: http://uploads.precentral.net/getting-started-preware

    For transferring your phone book: How to: Export your webOS contacts to CSV | PreCentral.net or once you read up on homebrew, you can use this: How To: Export and move your contacts with a patch | PreCentral.net
  16. #16  
    Well I have been looking and reading but still can't find the latest version of Homebrew. I get this (Download Here (EDIT: removed, updated version elsewhere) from the link and search I spent 2 hours going through them with no luck.
  17. #17  
    Ok I got the program WebOSQuickInstall and it shows apps to get but Pringtones is not one of them. Is this the right program I need?
  18. #18  
    You have to get the .ipk file that is linked on the first page of this thread, and use webOSQI to put the file on your phone.
  19. #19  
    When I click on the ipk file above I get an error that the Webpage can't be displayed and when I right click and try save as get the same thing. Does it work for you?
  20. #20  
    I think I may see the problem. I think maybe I have to have 10 posts in order for it to work. Not sure that is right but could be. Sound right to anyone.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions