1.    #1  
    from phonedog.net they stated http://www.phonedog.net/ :

"While we continue to wait for new webOS hardware from HP/Palm, the Palm Pre continues to get cheaper. AT&T has dropped the price of the original webOS phone to just $99.99, although the device is currently out of stock on the carrier's website. "

I had a collegue just buy one, at a store and told me a HP rep was there as well pushing the phones to people in the store. It seems HP isnt playing when they said double down on palm huh.
    That's not really surprising considering how good of a phone it is an that HP just spend some pocket change on Palm. Then again, I've yet to see a problem with reps talking about the Pre (now, the Kin on the other hand...).

As a matter of fact, when I got mine on launch day at AT&T the reps were actually very knowledgeable on the phone, interface, and accessories. Even accompanied a friend at both Verizon and a third-party AT&T store and both reps were carrying Pre's. Guess I'm just lucky in my area.
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
    A friend of mine manages an ATT auth. retail location. He can't keep the Pre+ in stock and sells them like crazy! He has people paying full price up front in order to get them transferred from other stores (takes several days), so there's definitely a solid demand for them...on that network, at least.
    I have a friend working at an att kiosk and same deal, they are constantly back ordered on them
    I have a Sprint Pre, but out of curiosity I went into a ATT store a few days after the Pre launch just to get a feel, and the rep had no idea whatsoever about the phone, he barely even knew that they sell them,let alone what the phone does.
    I hope this is true, because if it is then this is great news for palm and webOS. I don't think i believe this though because of the survey that showsalm has 0% mindshare. Who know, maybe HP has had an influence on the carrier's pushing of palm devices. And moreover, let's hope they are selling the last of their inventory ahead of a product launch
    sure, if you want at&t but don't want an iphone... What could be better to choose than Palm? Makes sense to me...
    not sure, maybe att only ordered a small supply.

with vzw, I think they are selling more as well, through limited channels, because the number of reviews of the phone has been steadily increasing,to well over 1100 reviews...total of 4 stars.
    at my vzw store they don't care for the phone (fools), but there must be other stores that are more webOS frienly
    I went into the verizon store here and the rep told me he didn't like the palm pre. I have the pre with sprint and I asked him why he didn't like it and he couldn't give me a reason. I started showing him some of the features in the pre so hopefully that helped him have a more information on the phone. I also took the liberty of updating there pre+ to 1.4.1.1 since it was never updated. I think I'm going to have to check back on them and make sure 1.4.5 gets installed :-P
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Well that's good, though I think the Aria and Captivate will definitely hamper its sales, now.