Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    There is alot of misinformation out there regarding this OS.
    Quote Originally Posted by dandar View Post
    There is alot of misinformation out there regarding this OS.
    Would you care to provide evidence of this mis-information?
    Or are you just trying to get a debate going?
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Just check out some user comments on CNet or engadget. Android owners that have never seen or used WebOS think it can't possibly be better because it hasn't sold well. Many people are unaware it can run different apps, has Google maps or an app store. To make people more open to this operating system, HP will have to balance their commercials between something akin to the new Droid-X commercial and something like one of users here created on Youtube showing off the capabilities of this operating system.
    Good idea, bad place to say it... If you really think they should do something about it "or even give a <deleted by mod> you should e-mail them directly.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/25/2010 at 12:57 AM. Reason: inappropriate language
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    When Palm has there new device ready to go, HP is going to advertise the **** out of it. They won't just have one commercial but many many commercials all showing different aspect of webos and the new phone. Also I believe HP is even going to run deals when you buy a computer you can possibly get a free phone.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    When Palm has there new device ready to go, HP is going to advertise the **** out of it. They won't just have one commercial but many many commercials all showing different aspect of webos and the new phone. Also I believe HP is even going to run deals when you buy a computer you can possibly get a free phone.
    Now if that's going to be with the next-gen webOS device, THAT would get me to upgrade my PC.
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness