1.    #1  
    A little video I made. mamouton didn't know of this feature and I thought of how many people may not have this even turned on, so I gave a little demo of the differences.

When the advanced gestures are on, just simply swipe through the entire gesture area to change between the left and right apps.

Comments, etc. all go here.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Why doesn't Palm have this enabled by default?

I use this more than 'card view' because it is just so amazingly easy.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post

I use this more than 'card view' because it is just so amazingly easy.
    x2!
  4.    #4  
    Especially when texting and going back to a game. Saves you time and lag isn't there.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Thanks for posting the video had I knew what that was in June 09 I would have been using it since then.
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    Maybe because it might cause some confusion with the 'back" gesture for new users.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    For new users on Pre Pus' it would be extremely frustrating (we don't have a speedbump to help us gauge the difference between the two). I use the swipe though, and information about it is in the gesture manual.