1.    #1  
    Please help!!! How do i download apps from this webpage to my palm phone??? SOMEONE HELP!!!!!
    Hmmm?.....It's a Palm Pre, here, let me show you something cool...;-)
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Blaircraigon...But im still lost,lol...I need more help!!! I cant figure out how to get the app installed onto my phone....
    Quote Originally Posted by ltm08232 View Post
    Thanks Blaircraigon...But im still lost,lol...I need more help!!! I cant figure out how to get the app installed onto my phone....
    You need to instal the Preware application onto your phone.
    You either need to do this by the standalone installer or via http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-software/228310-webos-quick-install-v3-14-a.html

You can think of Preware as a second app cat for homebrew apps, patches, kernels, themes. I think all precentral apps are on Preware.
    Once you have it installed it is pretty intuitive.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks Pip smith - Ur information helped a lot.. Now im having problems installing Webosquick install...Please help!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ltm08232 View Post
    Thanks Pip smith - Ur information helped a lot.. Now im having problems installing Webosquick install...Please help!!!
    you need to state your specific problem installing webos quickinstall...

If you read precentrals; how-to and getting started articles line by line it is very simple.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks Everyone for your help...With everyones help, i figured it out... Yeay!!! LOL