1.    #1  
    Hey guys, for some reason the Clock on my phone is purple, I have no idea why. I can't find what it would be, as nothing I have on my phone mentions it. Yesterday was my first attempt at installing homebrew apps, and yesterday was the first time this has happened.

On the below screenshot, you can see it on the clock, and the launcher icon.

imgur.com/XE98a.png/
    (only way for me to add a picture for you)

So, does anyone know the problem? Also, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm not sure what category this would be under.
    Your running a theme. The theme wasn't configured right if that isn't supposed to be the color. If the theme shows it a different color. I would attempt a reinstall of the theme.
    Wow.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  4.    #4  
    I've installed the theme the way I was guided. I have to uninstall themes using the Preware "uninstall" feature since Quick Install has greyed out the revert feature. Could this be causing it. And should I do a complete restart, instead of a LUNA restart once I uninstall it?

Okay, I've uninstalled it, and done a complete restart. Now it is on the standard WebOS theme. Clock is still purple. I'm going to try the EPR feature.

EPR fixed it, now to have the trial and error task of finding out what caused it.
    Last edited by mgear; 07/23/2010 at 02:11 PM.
    It's probably part of the theme, Sean... I didn't realize this is what you were asking me about, haha.
  6.    #6  
    I've reinstalled all of my previous tweaks, purple clock hasn't appeared, which further increases the mystery inside of my head.
    Did you possibly install a theme, change your mind, uninstall it, and install another one?

I've noticed myself (as well as other people here) that themes don't always uninstall completely, especially if it changes the colors in the top bar.

My fix has always been to re-install the theme that left parts behind, then uninstall it again... but glad you got it fixed with EPR.