Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS WIDGETS Copy and paste rules lol
    What Time will not heal, nothing will.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro_qc View Post
    Dumb phone mode = Turn data off.
    Thanks, I hadn't noticed that patch before but added it and went all day at Seaworld last weekend and ended up with > 70% battery remaining! Wow!

Curious, why doesn't the phone do this automatically when not using data?
    It enabled quickly and the phone can prompt to enable GPS on use... I wonder if someone could add a patch to do the same for data?

What services would require a data connection in order to work without an app running/initiated by the user?

Thanks again,
    Jay
    You don't need a patch to turn off data, just go to the Telephone app, then go to "preferences" in the drop menu, and then just turn data off
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    An option to cross-sync calendars so I only need to enter something once!
    A TRUE COMPLETE cloud backup (you know, a 21st century version of what Palm used to do on my desktop).
    Contacts:
    - category assignment (multiple would be nice)
    - icons in edit view (i.e. phone for phone #, house for address, letter for email, etc)
    - preference (per email account) for default contact type (e.g. if I add a phone number it will default to be a home one, or work one instead of always work)

Calendar:
    - bring in the PalmOS "lookup" feature when in the Location field to bring in an address
    - when adding/editing events, have a calendar date picker option instead of just the rollers
    - for alarm settings, use the PalmOS method of ____ (minutes/hours/days) and just type a value

Launcher:
    - way to put info on the desktop such as weather, calendar, "today" view, etc
  6.    #66  
    Web .. I don't know what's it's called but my dad EVO does it... When you zoom in on a web page the text adjusts to the screen!
    Auto re-flow would be cool
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234