Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    i clicked on the updates icon to check something and it is telling me there are program updates when there are none available. i saw a thread about this before but i cant find what the solution was. any help would be appreciated. :-)

btw...i did a full search and couldnt come up with anything
    there should be an update all button at the bottom of all of your apps, maybe try clicking that. if its not there a battery pull might fix it.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    there should be an update all button at the bottom of all of your apps, maybe try clicking that. if its not there a battery pull might fix it.

yea there is no option to update anything..i did an update earlier today. i tried resetting let me try pulling the battery. ok tried a battery pull didnt work
    Last edited by bog3nator; 07/21/2010 at 10:38 PM.
    this has been the case on my phone for about 7 months now,,i just ignore it,,no biggie. I go right to app catolog to look for updates for my apps. Only use the update box for os updates.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    this has been the case on my phone for about 7 months now,,i just ignore it,,no biggie. I go right to app catolog to look for updates for my apps. Only use the update box for os updates.

if an OS update comes out will it still show it or make me try and update the apps first?
    if it really bothers you a visit to the doctor should clear that right up.
    It will show the OTA update and allow you to run it. I have had this problem for months. Hardbeatz, a member of our forums and palm employee, says it is because of old apps that have been removed from my phone, but which the profile thinks are still active. If you pm him, he can find out which apps are causing the problem for you. Then you simply reinstall and uninstall them, which should fix the problem.

Unfortunately for me, the apps causing the problem are no longer available. Sigh. I, too, only use the Updates Gift Box for OTA updates, and do everything else through Preware and the App Cat.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    i found the app causing the problem, deleted it and now it works
    If anyone else has this problem I recommend this thread.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan